Aquarium site scammers. Best-aquaticworld.com

Alice B

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Joined
Feb 20, 2022
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
1,854
Points
113
Location
Fort Worth, TX
I am not sure that this is the same website I was on a month ago trying to buy api aquatic plant tablets but best-aquaticworld.com behaved similarly. You put all your info in, you enter your credit card number and it says that card won't work please enter a different card. I fell for that, was working on a pond that day, and put in a second card. Fraud attempt on the first card this morning, so both of them have been canceled. Prices are below market on all their stuff, website looks legitimate, check validity and trust here: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/best-aquaticworld.com
Trust value 1.
I'm not sure that I won't have identity theft for a followup. but I darn sure never use a debit card on these. I have a special little credit card with a $500 limit and an auto notify for use of it that I usually use, but I was on jobsite and it was not with me. Live and learn. My daughter taught me how to freeze all my credit last summer. Thank goodness
 

Most reactions

Back
Top