Lunar's 'New' Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Thanks. The Congos are my favourite:)

No none at all actually. They seem to get on fine with each other. The Torpedos tend to stay together out the way in and the Rosy Barbs just swim around minding their own business.
Im a barb man but Congo's are on my list to have some day. Probably the best lookingTetra:)

I intend to get some Torpedos for my barb community when i upgrade tanks. Always loved the look of the Congo's tho. So much infact i was planning on going for some filament barbs because they are similar colouring to the Congo's

I absolutely love my Congos. They’ve really grown in and after a year are about 4 inches in size. Colours are fantastic and they’re a beautiful looking fish. Highly recommended from me!

I think I paid about £7-8 for my 5 Torpedoes and they’re lovely too. I’d have got some more a few weeks later but they went up to close to £10 each so was going to be expensive to get more and we had other priorities at the time so maybe one for the future!

I absolutely love my Congos. They’ve really grown in and after a year are about 4 inches in size. Colours are fantastic and they’re a beautiful looking fish. Highly recommended from me!

I think I paid about £7-8 for my 5 Torpedoes and they’re lovely too. I’d have got some more a few weeks later but they went up to close to £10 each so was going to be expensive to get more and we had other priorities at the time so maybe one for the future!
What m/f ratio do you have in your Congo group if you dont mind me asking?

Yes ive found the Torpedoes to be quite expensive. They are £10 each at my LFS. Nice fish tho and look good in a nice sized group.

I love Barbs, ive got Odessa's/Rosy's/Black ruby's/Cherry's and 5 banded so far but Torpedoes will definitely be added to my collection once i upgrade.

What m/f ratio do you have in your Congo group if you dont mind me asking?

Yes ive found the Torpedoes to be quite expensive. They are £10 each at my LFS. Nice fish tho and look good in a nice sized group.

I love Barbs, ive got Odessa's/Rosy's/Black ruby's/Cherry's and 5 banded so far but Torpedoes will definitely be added to my collection once i upgrade.
No problem. I think it’s 4 males and 3 females. I’ll have to check properly later!

Yeah Torpedos are quite expensive and because mine have grown a bit, getting similar sized ones is on the higher end of the scale. I’ll keep looking though as I wouldn’t mind some more. Either them or more Congo.

Here are the Congos back in August last year:
73D0D6C7-14DE-4253-8BE3-54254BB1BDCB.jpeg
Here they are now:
63A9376A-D5BC-41AC-9CC3-176A44F79DF0.jpeg

That just shows you how stressed they actually are in a LFS. Beautiful fish! :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back