life rock

Its hard to say if it will survive for 2 weeks. It might lok in good health now but for all we know it could be declining. this means its unliekly to live that long. however, if its a really healthy specimen then merhaps it would. However, why subject it to stress with poor lighitng etc. this will make it roam the tank and sting corals etc in its path. Much better to get your LFS to wait until you can have the right environment for the anemone. ;)

ok i will ask them, im sure they would, just put it in a display tank or somthing...

You may want to consider that pointing a 175 watt light at 10 gallons of water is going to raise your temperature just a little!

I think that you should have taken the advice pinned in these forums a little bit more seriously, a 10g tank is for absolute experts only. That's not to say you can't do it (I am sure you can), but you can't just buy whatever and throw it all together in one single day! You have to use a lot more patience and do some serious research. It's exciting to get a new setup and sometimes impossible not to want to rush, but you have to remind yourself that doing things irresponsibly is not cool. Whether you take your fish back or not, I would recommend not adding anything to the system for at least a few weeks, and make sure you do tests on your water very frequently to watch for any changes..

If you want to get a coral, maybe you should look into ones that don't require any high powered lighting? I know there are a few cool ones that fall into that category, so that would definitely make your life easier and cheaper

Robert

bgaber already said that and i already said ok, i know i should have taken it slower, its been over a month now, every thing is stable, ecept im not sure about the temp, my thermomiter broke :eek: so im doing fine, i am going a 75G or 125G for my birth day (wed.) so i think i will take it slow on that one... can we close this post now? :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back