BanjoFish Fish Crazy Joined Jan 7, 2026 Messages 268 Reaction score 220 Points 43 Location Bedford UK Mar 30, 2026 #1 Honey Gourami x 2 male and female Pygmy Cory x 12 Ember Tetras x 10 Cherry shrimp and Amano Shrimp Nerite Snails x 2 Two filters Eheim 160 pickup Aquaflow 100 Attachments IMG_0371.webp 100.9 KB · Views: 262
Honey Gourami x 2 male and female Pygmy Cory x 12 Ember Tetras x 10 Cherry shrimp and Amano Shrimp Nerite Snails x 2 Two filters Eheim 160 pickup Aquaflow 100
A AJ356 Fishaholic Joined Oct 11, 2023 Messages 532 Reaction score 424 Points 63 Location UK Mar 30, 2026 #2 Nice one. I've seen this on the Facebook group
emeraldking11 62 Moderator Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Sep 13, 2016 Messages 6,968 Reaction score 10,837 Points 113 Location NL Mar 30, 2026 #3 It looks very tidy...
BanjoFish Fish Crazy Joined Jan 7, 2026 Messages 268 Reaction score 220 Points 43 Location Bedford UK Mar 30, 2026 #4 AJ356 said: Nice one. I've seen this on the Facebook group Click to expand... Hush no swearing.
BanjoFish Fish Crazy Joined Jan 7, 2026 Messages 268 Reaction score 220 Points 43 Location Bedford UK Mar 30, 2026 #5 emeraldking said: It looks very tidy... Click to expand... Thanks. I'm thinking it needs more plants.
emeraldking said: It looks very tidy... Click to expand... Thanks. I'm thinking it needs more plants.