Just Out Of Curiosity....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AstonN24vantage

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Yep, another thread asking about stocking. so, i was wondering, if my 30 gallon had no fish in it, how many common angels i could fit in it. yes, its over 18 inches, its something like 22. thanks.

Start off with 5, let them pair off then keep one pair and some dithers.

If you want a pair it would be best to get 4-5 and wait for 2 to pair. I dont see whythere would be room for 4-5 short term while you wait for them to pair but any more than 2 long term would be asking for trouble.

im just wondering about the overstocking aspect, how many would be possible in a 30g not including fighing?

the number you have at the moment is a real no no 3 in any tank is asking for one to be killed

Long term unless you have a pair having more than 1 could be risky. If you want to keep more than one then you will need to get a pair, the easiest way to do that is to buy 4-5 and wait for 2 to pair up then sell the other 2-3.

one or a pair would be best. If its a pair hope they don't divorce.
Haha well said. My pair are on the rocks they are not in love like they once were it's sad. My tank is a 36bow front and even now with the falling out they still make it work.

I would not put more then 2 in that tank.

BUT HOW MANY CAN MY TANK HOLD! I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ITS OVERSTOCKED OR NOT!
Long term the most you could have is 2. But if you get 2 and it turns out to be 2 males they will fight and even male/female and female/female can fight. So you would be best of having just 1 or getting 4 and once to pair up sell the other 2 because then they shouldnt fight to much.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back