Juice’s Art Journey

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Oh little JuiceBox, we need a way to take the pain away because it is making your art somewhat gory. :(
That wasn't really gory.... just a large flow of tears.
While it's sad and shows the pain it is definitely not gory in my opinion.

I can vouch for that.
Heck, it even makes me sad every time I see her profile picture on here
Yeh, I'd like to see her change her profile pic/avatar into a happy face or other uplifting drawing.

Oh little JuiceBox, we need a way to take the pain away because it is making your art somewhat gory. :(
Interesting thing is my art more similar to that one and my profile picture sell better than my “happy art”. Although I do make a good amount of both :)

maybe you could become a tattoo artist for real

or everyday, show off your art work with a different art piece daily in your avatar

maybe you could become a tattoo artist for real
I’ve considered it but my hands shake so badly some days I can’t draw a straight line and I can’t risk doing something permanent on someone’s body like that, I do have an artist friend, just met with her for some project collaboration yesterday, who is training to be a tattoo artist though :)

or everyday, show off your art work with a different art piece daily in your avatar
Too much effort :rofl: I’d rather just change it for a day once in awhile

I’ve considered it but my hands shake so badly some days I can’t draw a straight line and I can’t risk doing something permanent on someone’s body like that, I do have an artist friend, just met with her for some project collaboration yesterday, who is training to be a tattoo artist though :)
*buzzzzzz*
You: "Uhhmmm... I may have done a LIIIIITTLE scribble"
Them: "Wait... WHAT"

*buzzzzzz*
You: "Uhhmmm... I may have done a LIIIIITTLE scribble"
Them: "Wait... WHAT"
It’s a real problem :rofl: some days I can hardly type on my phone my hands are shaking so bad, and other days I can do a PERFECT line

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back