Juice’s Art Journey

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Yah... That... That one was a but more disturbing. I'll be honest and say I didn't like that one
Yeah thinking about it more I’m gonna remove it

maybe you could become a tattoo artist for real
I wish people would really think it through regarding tattoo's . I have two that I regret and I wear long sleeve shirts in public because I am self conscious about them. Nothing bad really but personally embarrassing because they aren't who I am today. I know they can be removed but there's still that slight impression and it is expensive. Better to have thought things through . The henna is much more preferable. A tattoo is for life.

That one would make a really interesting ring. The only issue would be when you bend your fingers and keeping the pattern on the back of your hand

First picture, what are the red marks on your arms?
Itchy skin?

What's henna?

Are they drawn on with chocolate?

You could do sticker type things that people can stick those images on and make it look like a tattoo.
You can also dye gray hair orange with henna. Afterwards you can use indigo and it will turn your hair black.

You can also dye gray hair orange with henna. Afterwards you can use indigo and it will turn your hair black.
Yep, but never ever use bleach on henna dyed hair or it will melt your hair

Progress video, Caracal cats are one of my favourites
D30F824B-7F89-4A26-B0D9-A51497034CA4.jpeg

E603720E-E6F7-4FFE-8BEB-721A8BF70D79.jpeg

My very first digital work, did it over a photo of the original. Color layers and the. The black outline. All done with my fingertips on my phone! Have touched up the outside for adding to merch, but very proud of this!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back