The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
D15BB111-528D-4F4E-8291-924B1159D637.jpeg
Look at the tank I found today. On the side of the box it lists more than bettas that can live in it. Poor babies! I love the Do Not Overcrowd warning. Geeze!

Best stay off ebay and amazon then. You don't want to see what's being sold as suitable for goldfish.

Best stay off ebay and amazon then. You don't want to see what's being sold as suitable for goldfish.
I can’t stand seeing a goldfish in any bowl. Breaks my heart!

I think back to my first aquarium. It was a gallon jar with a lot of guppies in it. The ignorant bliss of youth. The constant drumbeat on this forum of bigger, bigger , bigger is great. I hope that people are paying attention. If you really must have one of these mini aquariums fill it with Kool-Aid and put a plastic frogman in it.

I love the Do Not Overcrowd warning. Geeze!
Nothing but contradictions, gotta love it (the contradiction that is, not the container). Hell, my water changing buckets have more water in them. :)

Oof. I looked at that and was like what the heck! The smallest tank I'd put any fish in is 2.5 gallons. And even then heavily planted with a filter and heater. And then only one small platy or endler

Really!? That is so sad!! :(

I can remember when I was a kid, seeing people put bettas in little cups, or those 1/2 gallon “tanks” (if you can even call them tanks). It breaks me heart..... :(:(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back