1 x oscar
1 x gibbi plecs
1 x gold sev
5 x silver dollars
need one more tho
2 x tinfoil barbs
1 x lima shoval nose
1 x sun catfish

1 x silver arowna (illl get one when all the other fish are grown up)
1 x giant gourami
1 x fire eel
1 x ornate birchir
1 x clown knifefish

i dont think you avent gotten a pic of the gibbi.

cool fish, man.

wow thats awesome. and your not kidding about the catfish being chubby, maybe i would say that hes just plain fat.

Yeah, get your snorkel on and get in, you could get some great pics with an underwater camera. You could also make that FAT catfish get some exercise too :)

Why not get a nice big cichlid pike - just not as big as the other fish!

I'm very jealous, I keep telling myself that when I retire I'll have a tank that big! I've got a bit of a wait yet though :(

yep thought about both and i think ill keep some a few yearss time

sadly im stocked but i have found the tank setup to be more of a chore than an a engoyment

so all fish are now for sale

it it will be a FO marine tank

heres the fish

http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/userads.php?userads=25926

yeah it was but i know if i kept the current stock it would end up being neglected so i would rather sell them now

Wow, I find it pretty shocking that you would go to all that time, trouble, and put in that much money into a setup as massive as this, only to get rid of it weeks later. Oh well, guess it's better to take it down than neglect it as you said. :/

yeah like i said tho it will still be here and im gonna turn it into a salwater

won't a saltwater set up be much more money and work than just working on maintaining the fresh water set up you already have?

not much more if any money

but maintenance shouldnt e to bad but ill hopefully enjoy it

I don't nor now how to keep marine but beleive it's harder work than freshwater, mate if i was you just hold out for a couple of month's before making the choice to sell the stock,its not long,look febuary already,at one point i was ready to chuck in the towel about 5months after getting my 566litre,someone told me to give it a couple of month's..I was so glad i heeded the advice,just all that money you spent and time,dude sometimes we think like that,id hate to see you spend all that time setting up a marine,going through the spikes etc again,and all that money for the fish :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back