PICT0550.jpg

next to the original 8ft i was gonna have

PICT0552.jpg

thats a ds light on top

PICT0556.jpg

thats my 5ft reef tank in the background

PICT0554.jpg

yeah thanks

Wow wow wow. Potentially a great journal to follow here. Do keep us updated!

i would have to sit on the floor and sell the furniture to make room for a tank like that lol
enjoy though thats a whoper
scot

i will hopefully the stand will be here this week and it needs to be strong as it weighs 2.5 ton

Awesome tank. Wish I had the space! Couldn't even get that through my narrow hallway, struggled to get a 4ft into my place.
What fish are you going to keep in it? Someone in London is advertising 2 enormous 2ft catfish and other monster size fish for sale or rehoming

Awesome tank. Wish I had the space! Couldn't even get that through my narrow hallway, struggled to get a 4ft into my place.
What fish are you going to keep in it? Someone in London is advertising 2 enormous 2ft catfish and other monster size fish for sale or rehoming

Wow, you lucky thing! Is there an understanding family in the background who won't mind that in the living room until it's set up? :lol:
Looks like a fairly average sized house too-where's it going to go?!

I think a single massive school of small fish like tetras or galaxy rasboros with one or two centrepiece fish or a school of bottom feeders like some cories , would actually look far better in that tank than a few big fish like an oscar and plecs or other huge cichlids .

I reckon, planted up heavily with some great looking wood and the huge school of small fish it would look absolutely incredible. Bae you should really go at that Amano style.

no sorry people its having monster fw preds

and its going against the wall in my dining room

and parents are fine with it in the room for now brother and sister not so much lol

got to clean it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back