Its Here My 566 Gallon 9Ftx3Ftx3Ft Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you lucky thing! Is there an understanding family in the background who won't mind that in the living room until it's set up? :lol:
Looks like a fairly average sized house too-where's it going to go?!

no the house is pretty big weve had a extension and you can only see the old part in the pic the house is pretty deep front to back aswell

no sorry people its having monster fw preds

and its going against the wall in my dining room

and parents are fine with it in the room for now brother and sister not so much lol

got to clean it now

your parents? dam dude how old are you? and how the hell did you convince your parents to be alright with that? good luck by the way.

15 and a long time asking lol

holy crap im as old as you and i actually am going to have to give up one of my pets! and im only allowed a 20 gallon for now.

not like ill ever see her again though. shes just going to my grandpas house (its not a fish, its a quaker parrot)

man your like the luckiest son of a ***** i have ever met! do you have a projecter in the basement or somethig? u better be getting good grades dude.

Jeeesey Creesy BAE! That's flamin huge!

How did you get it in the house!?!?!

SHould be good though! Looking forward to seeing progress

no no projector no basement either it was 250 and parents like fish too

also we had take the window out to get it in

You had to take the window out?
My word your parents must be awesome - LOL you're going to have to be the ideal teenager now!
I have to ask though, once the window was out, how many people did it take to shift that beast and how the heck did you all pick it up?
We had enough trouble moving a 4ft.

Another big tank on the go, I'm never going to get any work done watching these journal's. :lol: my envy barometer is raising at a alarming rate.

My word your parents must be awesome - LOL you're going to have to be the ideal teenager now!
I have to ask though, once the window was out, how many people did it take to shift that beast and how the heck did you all pick it up?

8 in total as i didnt help as i am shorter thann the them lol

Another big tank on the go, I'm never going to get any work done watching these journal's. :lol: my envy barometer is raising at a alarming rate.

thanks lol

8 in total as i didnt help as i am shorter thann the them lol

thanks lol

channa channa channa channa channa man channa man channa man, wow some main fun with that, you will be changing stocking decitions all the time, look on and advertise on aqauriast classifieds for big fish that need rehoming

yeah no channa im afraid but yep advert is up on ac

id like one but i dont know if my arrowna would eat it as i dont know species sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back