FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

NewbHobbyist

Reaction score
Water Parameters:
Nitrate: 0-10 (I'm going to do a water change today)
Nitrite: 0
GH: 120ppm
Alkalinity 40-80 (colors were weird)
PH 6.8-7 (was weird too)

My betta eats just fine and he swims around. It is a 5 gallon planted tank with a heater (temp: 79 °F ) and filter. (dealing with algae at the moment too)

He just looks sad. His tail isn't fully open as it was when I got him (sept 22). I don't know if he's sick or if he needs medication. Help? T^T

note: sorry about the pics he moves a lot lol.
62266629207__638D8DED-9FA5-47F5-9CF3-EE8450D3328B.JPG
before^
IMG_4573.JPGIMG_4574.JPG
Now ^
he's been like this for maybe a week or so (I thought maybe he's still adjusting) but I'm getting worried

Water Parameters:
Nitrate: 0-10 (I'm going to do a water change today)
Nitrite: 0
GH: 120ppm
Alkalinity 40-80 (colors were weird)
PH 6.8-7 (was weird too)

My betta eats just fine and he swims around. It is a 5 gallon planted tank with a heater (temp: 79 °F ) and filter. (dealing with algae at the moment too)

He just looks sad. His tail isn't fully open as it was when I got him (sept 22). I don't know if he's sick or if he needs medication. Help? T^T

note: sorry about the pics he moves a lot lol.
View attachment 120329
before^
View attachment 120330View attachment 120331
Now ^
he's been like this for maybe a week or so (I thought maybe he's still adjusting) but I'm getting worried
He's a nice looking koi betta, i have one and my tanks at 27c /79.5F, ph 7,6 ammonia 0, nitrite 0 and nitrate 5 just to give you a rough idea on my water qualities.

Yours doesn't show fin rot as i can see but there is more experts on here who could recommend you more.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back