JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Hello everyone!
My name is Emma, and I'm a 16-year-old girl who has Autism, my special interest is fishkeeping! My favourite fish are Corydoras, as I've had mine for over a year now!
I love learning new things about fish, and I love helping out others!
I've attached some photos of my fish!
16033817247356284630451383640257.webp
242.8 KB
· Views: 161
16033817598697931493122805711913.webp
131.9 KB
· Views: 144
16033818183831447780025590466183.webp
176.5 KB
· Views: 181
Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Hello and welcome to the forum!
That is great that you keep fish! There are a lot of young fish keepers around here, you will fit right in! (I’m 15 by the way.
)
Cute Albino Cory’s, love those little guys. Also really like your cute avatar.
Ask if you have any questions and enjoy the forum!
Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Hello and welcome the the forum
Nice to meet you, I also have albino corys.
620
356
319
223
192
174
160
155
150
146
135
120
92
91
79