What's new

Introduction 🐟

guireisoliveira

New Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
11
Points
3
Location
SĆ£o Paulo- Brazil
Hello everyone! E aĆ­ pessoal!
My name is Guilherme, I’m from SĆ£o Paulo, Brazil. I’m an audiologist and a nature lover. I recently returned to the aquarium hobby after a long break.
At the moment, I have three tanks (16 L, 40 L, and 200 L). The larger tanks are home to cichlids, while the smaller one houses shrimp and pygmy Corydoras.
I’m happy to be here and looking forward to learning and sharing experiences with you all!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_77AF489B-EF7B-407F-895B-4D63A093A2CE.webp
    IMG_77AF489B-EF7B-407F-895B-4D63A093A2CE.webp
    270.5 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_4502.webp
    IMG_4502.webp
    176.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4498.webp
    IMG_4498.webp
    185 KB · Views: 120
Welcome to TFF...the best place for learning about freshwater fish keeping.
Be sure you vote in our Tank of the Year contest. Click on banner at top of the forums to view the 12 entries.
 
Thank you very much guys!
Here’s some more pictures of my babes
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4664.webp
    IMG_4664.webp
    174.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4658.webp
    IMG_4658.webp
    80.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 644A603C-B021-4CC5-95BF-6432DC472D0D.webp
    644A603C-B021-4CC5-95BF-6432DC472D0D.webp
    179.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4488.webp
    IMG_4488.webp
    179.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4112.webp
    IMG_4112.webp
    179.1 KB · Views: 97
  • DD0D7745-BD4A-4BD3-A0C1-29CCAA79BB14.webp
    DD0D7745-BD4A-4BD3-A0C1-29CCAA79BB14.webp
    272.8 KB · Views: 127
As an aquarist in a cold country where the local fish species need a winter (very difficult to do indoors, and too cold for aquariums outside), I've always wondered what people in Brazil do in fishkeeping. Is there a developed retail scene, and can you do expeditions legally to seek out local species for your tanks.
I know where you are is far from the common aquarium species, but the biodiversity of Brazil is magnificent, and there are interesting creatures everywhere...

I'd also like to say "welcome". For many years this forum was mostly Americans, British people, Canadians and Australians, but now it's opening up and we're getting aquarists from Germany, Brazil, India, Sri Lanka and many places beyond. It's a great development!
 
Hi & welcome to our forum, Guilherme... :hi:
Nice looking set ups...šŸ‘
 

Most reactions

Back
Top