Inappropriate First Dance Songs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

not sure you would dance to it but "girlfriend in a coma" by the Smiths?

Kevin Bloody Wilson or Rodney Rude sang "Do you funk on first dates, (change the n to a c), does your dad own a brewery, can I feel your tits, or will you show em to me"

a dance to "Golden Brown" by the stranglers might not bode well too

colin i love KBW, his songs have brightened many a dreary day!!

I love some of the suggestions on here =D
My and my hubby couldn't come up with a song for our first dance, the closest we came was the Rocky Horror Picture Shows song ... we decided to skip the first dance all together after that. We don't dance and he can't stand the cheesy songs needed for it, so can't say we missed it.

*loved* the youtube link though, my god ... she did choose the right dress for it! No way would I have been able to do that in mine. Walking was hard enough.

Kevin Bloody Wilson or Rodney Rude sang "Do you funk on first dates, (change the n to a c), does your dad own a brewery, can I feel your tits, or will you show em to me"

:blink: as i was scrolling down i was thinking exsact same thing,,,,wooooooh freaky "ive been slapped and knee'd in the knackers, but ive had a few fuds aswell :shout:

what about the spitting image song<classic>that will get everyone up,,,,,hold a chicken in the air, stick a deckchair up your nose, buy a jumbo jet then berry all your clothes,paint your left knee green and the other one red and pretend your name is @#@#

the hokey kokey would be abit weird, lady in red is strange, defo when the bride is in white and the brides maid in red. Smack my ***** up is the best imo, thats only because i was gonna say that anyway :hyper:

"Slide It In" Whitesnake

Followed up by "It's Not Love" Dokken

going back to beat it.i think it's more aproppiate than people think.

i'm glad that you have a better marriage than most people i know :D

i honestly mean that.

Most reactions

trending

Back