Inappropriate First Dance Songs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

on the jacko theme Billie Jean could work as well

'Billie Jean is not my love, she's just some girl who thinks that I am the one' :rolleyes:

I'm sure i can think of some better ones, these are just off the top of my head:

REM - Its the end of the world as we know it.
Goldie lookin chain - If I leave you know can i f*** your sister?
eels - Beautiful Freak
Whitney Housten - Its not right but its ok

(I Hate) Everything About You - Ugly Kid Joe

If you're not familiar with the song check out the lyrics , would be hilarious actually if you have a quirky sense of humor. :good:

How about Relax, by Frankie Goes to Hollywood,
Pearl Necklace or Dust my Broom by ZZ Top ( my god, does this band have some songs that would qualify) :crazy:

right said fred, if you think i`m sexy....

ha ha, would be fine if it wasn't for the point when other couples come and join in towards the end of the song...... your mum and dad would then be dancing to it...... :sick: :lol:

How About

Puddle Of Mudd - She ####in Hates Me
Bobby Brown - 2 Can play That Game
Blondie - One Way Or Another :D
Ac/Dc - Highway To Hell
Britney Spears - Oops i did it again

That one would be very inappropriate if it was yoru 2nd time round ! :D lol

:lol:

Ian suggested smack my ***** up, i'd forgotten about that one!

here's another that's inappropriate but mostly cos you'd have all your family around...... dunno who wrote it or anything but there was an RnB type song out a few years ago that went 'let me lick you up and down, until you say stop'..... and carried on in that vien! Imagine dancing to that infront of your Nan :sick: :lol:

The song you are talking about is Ludacris - Fantasy

Also you could have "Move ***** - Ludacris" or even "London Underground" lolz

Edit: Or "Freak Me Baby" :p

here's another that's inappropriate but mostly cos you'd have all your family around...... dunno who wrote it or anything but there was an RnB type song out a few years ago that went 'let me lick you up and down, until you say stop'..... and carried on in that vien! Imagine dancing to that infront of your Nan :sick: :lol:

no its not ludacris,similar but not it, it is i forgotten the name of the group- the 4 guys with dane bowers in it 'let me lick you up and down, until you say stop,let me play with your body baby make you real hot, cos tonight baby i wanna get freaky with you'

is it really sad that i remember that?! LOL

ooh...i remember! its by Another level, freak me

no its not ludacris,similar but not it, it is i forgotten the name of the group- the 4 guys with dane bowers in it 'let me lick you up and down, until you say stop,let me play with your body baby make you real hot, cos tonight baby i wanna get freaky with you'

is it really sad that i remember that?! LOL

ooh...i remember! its by Another level, freak me

Lol that was what I suggested in my edit :D, Good song. Your not sad, just got taste xD

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back