I'm sorry?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

But you can probably type a lot faster than me, then I have to read it through at least twice to make sure all the letters are in the right order - my right hand types faster than my left so letters on the right hand side of the keyboard usually end up in front of letters from the left hand side :blink:
I have the same issue except my left hand hits keys faster than the right.

I have a 7 inch kindle fire. I have tried using that to access the net but I am incapable of touching the right letters. I gave up trying to log in to one site when I just could not get the password right, so I'd have no chance using it to reply on here. If I can't cope with a 7 inch screen I hate to think how I'd cope with a phone. Our elder son is trying to get me to use one but I'm sticking to my old one that just makes calls and sends texts - at least I can find the buttons on that :)
Having said that, you should have seen me trying to control a mouse back when I first used a computer :lol:

I have a 7 inch kindle fire. I have tried using that to access the net but I am incapable of touching the right letters. I gave up trying to log in to one site when I just could not get the password right, so I'd have no chance using it to reply on here. If I can't cope with a 7 inch screen I hate to think how I'd cope with a phone. Our elder son is trying to get me to use one but I'm sticking to my old one that just makes calls and sends texts - at least I can find the buttons on that :)
Having said that, you should have seen me trying to control a mouse back when I first used a computer :lol:
:nod:

I use an iPad Mini 4. I have really fast fingers from playing Pixel Gun 3-D anyway, so I can type really fast. :nod:

The most I've ever seen was 20 seconds. Thats a whole lot of seconds
That's about 20 years of waiting :)

An update, system gone wrong:

D21DFB13-FAA4-493F-BEEC-A0BBDE52EBC8.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back