I'm sorry?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I use an iphone 6s plus for minor web surfing, visiting our site, and of course as a phone. If I need to do a lot of typing or online reading, I will use my Toshiba Chromebook. Chromebooks are inexpensive, lighter than a full fledged laptop computer, fast, and reliable and really good if you mainly do web surfing. I've had mine for 4 years and it's going strong. The entry chromebooks sell for about $200 and they work great. And they have built in security and they update quickly and automatically. Just make sure it has 4 GB of ram. Many schools give them out to the students.

I'm just teasing because they always say that they're being spied on;)
I was jsut kidding around... lol
I use an iphone 6s plus for minor web surfing, visiting our site, and of course as a phone. If I need to do a lot of typing or online reading, I will use my Toshiba Chromebook. Chromebooks are inexpensive, lighter than a full fledged laptop computer, fast, and reliable and really good if you mainly do web surfing. I've had mine for 4 years and it's going strong. The entry chromebooks sell for about $200 and they work great. And they have built in security and they update quickly and automatically. Just make sure it has 4 GB of ram. Many schools give them out to the students.
I use my iPad Mini, my school uses them for doing some Kahoot quizes. I use it for doing homeworks and logging on to TFF.
And I don't think my mom would get me a Chromebook. Maybe if I find it cheaper, then maybe..

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back