I'm sorry?

Salty&Onion

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm sorry, what did I do to you? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
This is meant to be funny... But why 127 seconds...? :hyper:
B200298D-A11F-45F0-96D4-C302B2D07EC5.jpeg

Cut the photo as I don't whant to show message to my friend... privacy please :hyper:

What were you doing when that appeared?
If you were trying to post another response, it means you tried to post 2 responses without enough time between them.

There needs to be a certain amount of time between each post you do. If not enough time has elapsed since your previous post, you get a message like that saying there is x amount of time before you can do that.

What were you doing when that appeared?
If you were trying to post another response, it means you tried to post 2 responses without enough time between them.

There needs to be a certain amount of time between each post you do. If not enough time has elapsed since your previous post, you get a message like that saying there is x amount of time before you can do that.
I know ;) Usually it keeps me 13 seconds before I could post another message, but now the numbers were just waay off the chart! :hyper:

But you can probably type a lot faster than me, then I have to read it through at least twice to make sure all the letters are in the right order - my right hand types faster than my left so letters on the right hand side of the keyboard usually end up in front of letters from the left hand side :blink:

But you can probably type a lot faster than me, then I have to read it through at least twice to make sure all the letters are in the right order - my right hand types faster than my left so letters on the right hand side of the keyboard usually end up in front of letters from the left hand side :blink:
I do actually write faster, that's why I make all the typos sometimes and have to edit my posts or it will just annoy me lol.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back