snowflake311
Fish nerd
I had bought a BN pleco a few weeks ago from this pet store that I have bought many of my fish from and never had a problem. When I got my BN they had all just been shipped in like 2 days ago. I know you should wait to take a fish home never buy them right when they come in. BUT I COULD NOT WAIT.
All the fish looked fine at the store then. So I took home my BN. About 3 days after adding her to the tank I noticed ICH. I have treated it and everyone is fine. I went back to the store today about 2 weeks later. All the left over BN have ICH SO BAD. It's awful. I figured they knew what the problem was so I looked at them and shook my head and walked away.
Should I have said something? I don't want to sound like a smart ass. What do you say. maybe something like "Hey are you guys aware that your Bristle nose plecos all have a bad case of ick?"
Have you ever informed a store of their fish problems?
If so what did they say or do?
I feel bad like I should have said something. Grrrr
What do you do?

All the fish looked fine at the store then. So I took home my BN. About 3 days after adding her to the tank I noticed ICH. I have treated it and everyone is fine. I went back to the store today about 2 weeks later. All the left over BN have ICH SO BAD. It's awful. I figured they knew what the problem was so I looked at them and shook my head and walked away.
Should I have said something? I don't want to sound like a smart ass. What do you say. maybe something like "Hey are you guys aware that your Bristle nose plecos all have a bad case of ick?"
Have you ever informed a store of their fish problems?
If so what did they say or do?
I feel bad like I should have said something. Grrrr
What do you do?


If they don't imediately react with treatment, but QT the system for something rarer, check again soon and see if they treated or put them back on sale 







