Ideas

debbie888

Fishaholic
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
556
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
West Yorkshire
Ok so I fancy trying to breed something a little different...have done the livebearers...(ok didn't need to try)...have successfully reared corydora...but I fancy a challenge....am getting a new tank....specifically for this...I wondered if anyone had any interesting ideas of what I might try to breed...I had looked a angels....but am unsure as would need to buy a breeding pair which I would be prepared to do..but wanted to try something a little different and wasnt sure if angels were a little different than the norm?

Anyway offer me advice on breeding angels or any other kind of fish...am wanting to go into this 100%...and be comitted

Debbie
 
rams, or something ive always wanted to try is a massive convict tank. if youve got carnivorous fish then youd never have to buy food for him again!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top