I Think Its Time To Say A Big Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone noticed a gay little cycle TFF goes through, everyone is at each others throats then suddenly everyone is happy complimenting eachother :big_boss:
 
Ye know!!... we also have to acknowledge those newbies who ask the questions that we are able to answer......."is my Tiger barb pregnant"???..... "Will my Pearl Gourami mate with my Convict cichlid"??...."Can I keep 3 Oscars in an 18" tank"???? etc. Etc. etc..... I Love you people.....
 
i will do the oscar thing 1 day shelagh and when i do you will be the 1st to get the pics promise x ps wont be for at least a year lol
 
i will do the oscar thing 1 day shelagh and when i do you will be the 1st to get the pics promise x ps wont be for at least a year lol

Shelagh dosent like oscars, she likes the next big thing that comes along. Next week it'll be cherry shrimp :big_boss: :shifty:
 
bloody hell, i will have to aquire some paitence :lol:

yes Ludwig the pics went up, beautiful too, didnt you notice that i have stopped nagging you?? :lol:

Ace i have never had cross words excpet for once recently, and ludwig pulled me up on that :blush: other than that its only you im nasty too :lol:
but i love you, you know i do, you`ll be the one to give me my first grey hair!! :lol:
 
the next big thing that comes along eh? well in that case she would love my............................................................................ tank! god what were you thinking with your filthy minds :lol: :D
 
i will do the oscar thing 1 day shelagh and when i do you will be the 1st to get the pics promise x ps wont be for at least a year lol

Shelagh dosent like oscars, she likes the next big thing that comes along. Next week it'll be cherry shrimp :big_boss: :shifty:

u r jokin!! i hate shrimp, thay are all...well crawley ewwwww :lol:
i love oscars .... oh hows yours by the way Ace ;) hes your best kept secret!

do i have "pick on me" tattood on my forehead?? no. i thort not ... neither do i have a single grey hair!!
 
the next big thing that comes along eh? well in that case she would love my............................................................................ tank! god what were you thinking with your filthy minds :lol: :D

Geez!!!..... I'm still trying to think of the guy who designed all of our sigs, and here you are changing the subject to what's big & what's small??....
 
Axleuk
another clever welsh person :P

Thank you Shelagh......... I hereby also acknowledge Axleuk.... (btw why's he suddenly so quiet)???..... Something I said??..... or if I remember correctly...... I thinks he's doing pajama drill??... new baby in the house
 
Axleuk
another clever welsh person :P

I hereby also acknowledge Axleuk.... (btw why's he suddenly so quiet)???..... Something I said??..... or if I remember correctly...... I thinks he's doing pajama drill??... new baby in the house

Him and 5teady are on their honeymoon.

Actually Shelagh its gone so Woppdedoo :D I might have to start the oscar UNFAN club
 
this is doin my head in lol i badly want a couple of oscars but also soooooooooo many other fish too . so many fish so little tankspace lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top