I Think Its Time To Say A Big Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
6,879
Reaction score
8
Points
0
Location
GB
well i have been on this forum for a few months now . when i started on here i had just got my 1st tank a 26g with ugf and i was totally hopeless kept losing fish etc. i am now in the process of setting up a 100g tank which i am planning on having some really cool fish in and its all thanks to the help and advice i get from you guys. no exageration to say it literally wouldnt of been possible without you

soecial thanks go to ( in no particular order dont want no green eyed monsters lol :lol: )

nelly really helpfull with fish cichlids in particular
invader helped me bigtime when i had a tank disaster
shelaghfishface you just gotta love her she so nice plus she has converted me into an oscar fan !!
paul_mts what can i say a total diamond he manages my lfs and i am always bombarding him with pms lol and is hooking me up with a good 2nd hand filter for new tank plus is great for fish
aaronnorth very helpful with plants
rabbut always gives excelent advice

so many people couldnt possibly list them all but to everybody on here

THANKYOU you are all great and have made me a better fishkeeper :good:
 
I would have to say that :

Tolak
Wilder
Nelly

Have helped me the most. I've been her for almost 2 years ( i believe), but i cant possibly remeber everyone who helped me when i was a hopeless case ( well, actually, i wasnt that bad off, but still, needed soem help)
 
hmmmm methinks theres gona be lots of love going on in this thread he he :lol:
 
I have to acknowledge the big 2 which are...... BigC and Colin-T..... The most sound advice!!.... Bilju, for what is pending, (November 3rd).... Shelagh, my bestest friend......& then there was this guy who "modified" my sig, to contain my favourite fish (Choc Gouramie) with the S.A. National flower (Protea) and the S.A. Flag colours..... (what's his name????..... he probably designed your's as well) & sorry.... I must add Tolak for turning a blind eye one evening when we were having so much fun with a thread of nothing.... nothing........nothing
 
aww what a lovely thread,
theres really not enough room on here to thank everyone that has helped me since i started in January, and well.. stopped me chucking in the towel at various stages, but at last i found a fish that can put up with me,good old Jambo.- with tonnes of help from nelly.
its a great site full of lovely people,Ludwig and his lovely wife are especially fantastic,but you all are, there has been a lot of "play" which is usually enjoyed by all :lol: ( ok.. some) yes i remember that time ludwig :lol:
all the mods have my respect too, just at the moment they are working their butts off to keep it just the way we love it.
mark.. heres to many years happy fishkeeping for us all :pepsi:

shelagh xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
I can't really list any names since I haven't asked many questions here; most of the stuff I wanted to know (and didn't even know I wanted to know!) has been available in existing threads. But I agree, this is an amazingly helpful forum with a great atmosphere. The extent to which people are willing to help newbies was just amazing when I first stumbled across these forums!

Although despite not wanting to make any lists, I must say that Saintly and Aaronnorth have been fantastic sources of information and great inspiration in the planted tank hobby.
 
I can't really list any names since I haven't asked many questions here; most of the stuff I wanted to know (and didn't even know I wanted to know!) has been available in existing threads. But I agree, this is an amazingly helpful forum with a great atmosphere. The extent to which people are willing to help newbies was just amazing when I first stumbled across these forums!

Although despite not wanting to make any lists, I must say that Saintly and Aaronnorth have been fantastic sources of information and great inspiration in the planted tank hobby.

Ahhh!!!.... Just Bliss you for saying all those nice things about OUR forum.....
 
in time hopefuly i will have the same level of expertise as you people and can pass this gained knowledge onto others long may the family continue :lol: shelagh you have really planted a seed in my head. every time i look at my new empty tank i think hmm i could have a couple of oscars in there!!
 
well having seen the tank... heres some more seeds ............ cos a couple would look just fantastic... no pressure tho of course :lol:
 
I would like to say thanks to the Live Chat crew + Nmonks. All great people :D....Ish :P
 
lol shelagh lots of potential there i know. i guess its not the size its what you do with it pmsl !!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top