FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

sweeteybabey

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm not particularly stressed, but I'm just curious and slightly worried about one of my albino female corydoras. She had a red spot that faded to black on her egg area around a week ago, but it's completely gone now and she was lethargic for one day but instantly improved (it was very weird but I gave her a pea so she may have been constipated). Now that same cory has darker places on its head, but she's completely fine and is even breeding, eating, and getting zoomies.

She is 4+ years old so does this happen with aging? I'm hoping the black spot on her egg pouch was just a coincidence. My parameters are normal (Nitrite 0, Ammonia 0, Nitrate 20-30ppm) and I haven't added anything new to the tank apart from Indian almond leaves (but I boiled them before use), so I'm not sure what's going on! I'd appreciate reassurance or advice!

I included two pictures, the first one is from a few days ago and the second was taken just now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210421_123215.jpg
    IMG_20210421_123215.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20210422_123811.jpg
    IMG_20210422_123811.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 80
If it's gone away by now, I'm sure she's fine... Keep an eye on her just in case, but I'd say she'll be alright. Keep us updated if anything changes.

I love your sylveon icon btw! And your username is really cute too ?

If it's gone away by now, I'm sure she's fine... Keep an eye on her just in case, but I'd say she'll be alright. Keep us updated if anything changes.

I love your sylveon icon btw! And your username is really cute too ?
Aww thank you so much! :D her behaviour is completely normal so hopefully she'll be alright!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back