HUGE fire.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
We let our Christmas tree totally dry out until July (summer over here) and then stood it up in the fire pit and tossed a match in. The flames shot up as tall as out 2 story house and was gone in less than a minute
That is how house fires get started during Christmas. People don’t water their trees. :/

They do. It’s always funny when a guy is trying to impress a girl with a trick and they fail miserably. :rofl:
Some guys at my church were trying to skateboard down cement stairs. All of them fell on their faces

That is how house fires get started during Christmas. People don’t water their trees. :/
We watered it while we had it, then we moved it outside to dry out

Some guys at my church were trying to skateboard down cement stairs. All of them fell on their faces
Lol, have you seen the one of the guy that tried to do a backflip on a wall over concrete to try to impress a group of girls? He ended up with a cracked up head and had to go to the ER. :lol:

Lol, have you seen the one of the guy that tried to do a backflip on a wall over concrete to try to impress a group of girls? He ended up with a cracked up head and had to go to the ER. :lol:
Yikers! Lol no, but my friend was trying to impress another friend my spinning his ipad on his finger, it slipped, but didnt break, it dislocated his pinkie finger while her was trying to catch it

Yikers! Lol no, but my friend was trying to impress another friend my spinning his ipad on his finger, it slipped, but didnt break, it dislocated his pinkie finger while her was trying to catch it
That is hilarious. I remember I once tried to impress a group of girls but climbing up a 30 foot tree. I guess the little branch I stepped on wasn’t meant to support my stupid brain, so I fell over 20 feet to the ground and got the wind knocked of me. That’s the only thing I’ve ever done to impress girls. Pretty lame actually. :lol:

That is hilarious. I remember I once tried to impress a group of girls but climbing up a 30 foot tree. I guess the little branch I stepped on wasn’t meant to support my stupid brain, so I fell over 20 feet to the ground and got the wind knocked of me. That’s the only thing I’ve ever done to impress girls. Pretty lame actually. :lol:
Yup lame lol. Glad you didnt die. Did you get a good scolding?

Yup lame lol. Glad you didnt die. Did you get a good scolding?
Lol, you bet ya! Once I got back inside my teacher was looking at me the whole rest of the class. I guess the girls told her? :rofl:

I tend to stay away from girls these days, I have more important things to think about and do than to have a significant other. :)

Lol, you bet ya! Once I got back inside my teacher was looking at me the whole rest of the class. I guess the girls told her? :rofl:

I tend to stay away from girls these days, I have more important things to think about and do than to have a significant other. :)
You did that at school and didnt go to the nurse!? Did you parents find out?

You did that at school and didnt go to the nurse!? Did you parents find out?
Nurse smurse! :lol:

My mom found out when I came home with a huge mud splat on the back of my school uniform. It didn’t take long before the truth came out... :rofl:

Or maybe she saw the mud stain

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back