HUGE fire.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

My husband and his friends decided to light a dead Christmas tree on fire in the field when he was a boy. They were going to see how long it would take to pee on it and put it out (boys will be boys). The tree burst into flames and scared them so bad that no one could pee. They tried beating it out with another dead tree which just ignited too. They all scattered and my husband was hiding in a neighbors garage while the Fire Dept. put the field out. One fireman saw him and walked over to him. Asked him if he knew anything about the fire to which my hubbie denied. The fireman then asked him how he singed his eyebrows and eyelash. My husband just played dumb and kept denying it. He got lucky that the fireman had to get back to the fire which burnt up a field the size of a residential block!

My husband and his friends decided to light a dead Christmas tree on fire in the field when he was a boy. They were going to see how long it would take to pee on it and put it out (boys will be boys). The tree burst into flames and scared them so bad that no one could pee. They tried beating it out with another dead tree which just ignited too. They all scattered and my husband was hiding in a neighbors garage while the Fire Dept. put the field out. One fireman saw him and walked over to him. Asked him if he knew anything about the fire to which my hubbie denied. The fireman then asked him how he singed his eyebrows and eyelash. My husband just played dumb and kept denying it. He got lucky that the fireman had to get back to the fire which burnt up a field the size of a residential block!
That had me laughing so hard! :rofl: :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back