FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Check out this huge fire I lit last night. Kentucky has a stupid, “You can’t burn stuff before 6 o’clock rule”, which sucks. So I lit it around 7:00 PM.

EC8AE433-DC7A-4747-953B-D7FB0058F79A.jpeg

F6BBFE3A-B2BA-4143-8676-A387624F599E.jpeg

It was kind of hard to get a good picture of it, but it was cool. (Not literally, it was actually quite hot. :lol:

(And yes, I had a bucket of water there just in case. ;))

Last edited:
Such a rule breaker...:no:

That's, uh, a pretty big bonfire you got there. :rolleyes:

Last bonfire I had, stupid teenage boys (embarrassed to say they are my friends) decided to jump of the stack of pallets we had burning
Sounds like a friend I used to have. He would do anything to empress people, especially girls. :lol:

Sounds like a friend I used to have. He would do anything to empress people, especially girls. :lol:
Exactly the reason lol. Dumb reason. They need to learn that doing stupid things isnt attractive

We built a bonfire years ago when I was a kid. It was for a birthday party and we spent about 6 months collecting wood and papers and anything that burnt. We piled it up in the backyard and waited until after dark before lighting it. We expected it to burn all night because the material was about 15 feet high and 10 feet in diameter. We lit it and it burnt down to nothing in about 30 minutes. We were totally disappointed about how long it lasted but it got hot. We found melted glass in the bottom and it was from the sand getting so hot.

We built a bonfire years ago when I was a kid. It was for a birthday party and we spent about 6 months collecting wood and papers and anything that burnt. We piled it up in the backyard and waited until after dark before lighting it. We expected it to burn all night because the material was about 15 feet high and 10 feet in diameter. We lit it and it burnt down to nothing in about 30 minutes. We were totally disappointed about how long it lasted but it got hot. We found melted glass in the bottom and it was from the sand getting so hot.
We let our Christmas tree totally dry out until July (summer over here) and then stood it up in the fire pit and tossed a match in. The flames shot up as tall as out 2 story house and was gone in less than a minute

Exactly the reason lol. Dumb reason. They need to learn that doing stupid things isnt attractive
They do. It’s always funny when a guy is trying to impress a girl with a trick and they fail miserably. :rofl:

Most reactions

Back