How’s the weather?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cold rain breaks droughts you know. I like cold rain
True, but it hasn't stopped raining here (on and off) for over a week...ground staying saturated...and my pups' cabin fever is driving me bonkers, lol

I stocked up on chewy things and mine are sleeping in crates. But mine are older dogs, my youngest now is 4, so they are expert sleepers, when they go out doors they jump up and down especially the 4 year old, all 80 lbs of him

Yikes... I really don't like the cold 😅. Unless there is snow involved. 😅

All I have to say is: "Can't wait for the hurricanes"

I'm not much on hurricanes. floods, swimming snakes, not my thing
Oh then you'd LOOOOVE North Carolina!
You can get farrrrr away from all of that. 🤣

I think he wonders who likes hurricanes? or why? North Texas likes the kind of hurricanes that break the drought in late August, because they never get here, we just get some rain if we are lucky

The sun is bright, the snow is crunchy and the ice is like shining rock. February has arrived. It has warmed up to -9c with the afternoon sun, after - 20 something this morning. -30 is predicted for wednesday night. By Sunday, we'll be good again. This environment is tropical compared to what I'm used to - we might be a few cold days here, but I grew up with many cold weeks. I'll be sliding along the shining beach by the weekend, looking for fishtank rocks..

Yesterday, I felt the sun on my skin - always a sign that the solstice is well behind us and the warmth is coming back around.

Meanwhile, the tropical fish remain indoors.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back