The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I Like Rare Fish

Fish Herder
2x Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
How’s the weather right now?

Here at Torrey Pines Beach, the forecast is sunny! It hailed twice in the past few days, though.
AA919A1C-227D-49CF-84F3-CF1DC3B55512.jpeg
E4F0FBB6-6586-482C-9D9C-C848F694D114.jpeg
F375AD0B-630C-40B3-BAC3-EBCC423293AC.jpeg

The what…? Big orangey yellowy ball in the sky…🤔 not sure I’ve seen such a thing..? 😂😂😂
That big orangey yellowy ball had better behave and come out of hiding today.....got a new mattress being delivered :lol:

We are going to get 6 to 10 inches of snow today.
How I wish we could have that for a few days so the grandchildren could play in the snow. It would of course shut the whole country down…but the children (South coast) never get proper snow…

How I wish we could have that for a few days so the grandchildren could play in the snow. It would of course shut the whole country down…but the children (South coast) never get proper snow…
Its funny you should say that.

I was born and raised on the Isle of Wight and had moved back there in 1989. I missed the snow...proper snow, not the slushy stuff...so in 2005 I moved up north to Yorkshire.

The island has had more snow than I have since I moved.

Sod's law or what?

That big orangey yellowy ball had better behave and come out of hiding today.....got a new mattress being delivered
I'm not that much further north than you, and it's a clear blue sky here at the moment.

And no more storms forecast for at least a week :)

I'm not that much further north than you, and it's a clear blue sky here at the moment.

And no more storms forecast for at least a week :)
The delivery of my new mattress brought that orangey yellowy ball thing out....clear blue skies here at last :)

As for the rest of the week......I reserve judgement and "no comment" :lol:

The odd bright sky deity has appeared here, after lots of snow and rain alternating for days. The wind could slice cheese though. You win some, you lose some.

This afternoon, we get a dusting of snow, only 5-10cm, and continue the very slow, unsteady march toward Spring. I'm quite tall, and the snowdrifts 3 weeks ago were up to my hips. Now I can walk on crunchy grass and the snow only remains as scattered ice patches. It'll visit again though, as March is usually a month with at least one big storm that brings a lot of snow.

Rainy and cold - disgusting weather to travel in. (I have to travel about 2 hours today to go to a basketball tourney)

Cloudy and cold 😒

I don't mind the cloudy weather, but I hate the cold.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back