How’s the weather?

3F4C32A8-20ED-494A-9B57-3AA3CFA4BD71.jpeg
Almost summer here this week with the threat of three days in a row without rain 😂😂😂

The weather overhere is just like spring. Officially, it's still winter but if I look outside, it's far from winter. Today there are some clouds in the sky but still springlike. Yesterday, it invited me to clean out the outdoor tubs and prep them for this year's outdoor program. Can't wait to put those livebearers outdoors again.

The tree outside my window is desperately trying to convince me that spring has, infact, sprung

It has been trying this foir the last 10 days or so

However, I remain totally unconvinced

275434910_4855495061203643_7398539326064779252_n.jpg

Well we have a bunch of tornado watches and the wind is going crazy... We have a vaca cominng in the next few weeks and the days we are there its gonna be like 50°F... Then when we start to come back it'll be warmer 🤬:)... But for today we just have very strong winds and their getting stronger with a good chance for tornadoes... Its raining niw as well... Its gonna start thunderstorming in a few

Here in va we are having an awful cold snap. Supposed to snow a little bit, though it likely won’t. It’s 36F right now and supposed to drop to 19F tonight. Next week it will be back in the mid 70s though:lol:

Sunny, windy, and cold here...but a nice week coming up for Spring Break...but BEST of all, Daylight Saving Time starts today :D

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 36
Here, about 30 miles NNE of NYC, it is snowing and it is 31F. They say we will get about 6 inches in the next 24 hours.

British Summer Time (BST, our equivalent of Daylight Saving Time) is 2 weeks away yet.
I have to laugh at those who complain about "losing an hour of sleep" when the time moves forward one hour

How about going to bed an hour earlier, and you lose nothing? For that matter, go to bed TWO hours earlier, and you gain an hour of sleep!

I have to laugh at those who complain about "losing an hour of sleep" when the time moves forward one hour
It screws up your sleep pattern trying to go to bed an hour earlier than normal. Then it takes a month to develop a new pattern. Then a few months later it gets screwed up again when the clocks go back to normal time.

It screws up your sleep pattern trying to go to bed an hour earlier than normal. Then it takes a month to develop a new pattern. Then a few months later it gets screwed up again when the clocks go back to normal time.
Here in the US there is talk in congress of making daylight saving time permanent year round starting in 2023. Good chance this will come to fruition.

The weather here has been fluctuating between the high 20s (Celcius) and mid 30s (80-95F).

Last night something weird fell out of the sky and made everything wet. There are rumours it was rain but I can't remember what rain looked like so I don't know.

Right now it's windy and the sky is grey.

Australia having rain and the UK having sun all day for several says in a row? What's happening to the weather?

When I was in my teens they tried leaving summer time all year (the winters of 1868 1968 to 1970). It didn't last long, a free vote in Parliament ended the experiment, and we went back to winter time and summer time. It was still dark when I was going to school, and it's thought this was one of the reasons the experiment ended as it was more dangerous for children going to school in darkness.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back