How’s the weather?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Monday was so cold the pipes burst at work. Yesterday was 56, today it's 41F. This week will trend upper 40s and then Tuesday it will be 56 again. Hoping the spring trend continues until summer 😁

After 3 nights of "hard" freeze (not common here) last week, reached a high of 67F here today...mild temps 'til later next week, then cool (but not cold)

Pacific front came through early this AM, dumped over 3 1/2 inches of rain here in about 3 hours...wind gusts up to 50 MPH...my pups were not amused...thankfully, we had some "calming" treats on-hand.... they are stuck inside the house now (backyard is a swamp) for the rest of my holiday break 😠

Better than this, I suppose...Fort Erie, Ontario, 12/28/2022

It was rather warm here today, bad cause it was hot in the gym

Really foggy today
image.jpg

Severe weather alert here until 7 PM, campus is closing in 10 minutes....tornado watches, and all

It's a beautiful sunny day just below freezing here today. Yesterday was a different story - 15 cm of snow and hour after hour of freezing rain. The trees out back were ice laden, and walking under the huge white pines was like traveling through a world of tents. A little sun, and everything has popped back up to its normal shape.

I have never experienced such a mild January before, here in my new oceanside environment. There's a storm due tomorrow that is supposed to drop 50cm in an arc west of here, and to give us a little snow and a lot of rain. The day I moved here, last February, it was -27c. The coldest we've been this year is -8c. I'm not complaining, especially when I see the heating bills.

Tornadoes were just on TV til about 10 years back when they became an issue where I used to live in Montreal. All of a sudden, I saw a couple of big funnel clouds, and they were touching down in the nearby region. I knid of liked the invasion of southern songbirds we were having, but the southern tornadoes were not welcome. Around here, to the east, all we get are wayward hurricane winds.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back