How’s the weather?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Here, we expected a warm day (for painting the outside doors...) and I've woken up to thick heavy sea fog and 11 degrees. Umm, summer, you're hiding.

It'll burn off and warm up as the day goes on - I guess I'll have to do fish stuff instead.
I will send over my big orangey ball....its outstayed its welcome for this year

Well, the terrible "heat waves" are over and we're back to barely 80s days and nights going into high 60s. Can't wait for people people complain about the cold. By God, I hate the north east 😒

Well, the terrible "heat waves" are over and we're back to barely 80s days and nights going into high 60s. Can't wait for people people complain about the cold. By God, I hate the north east 😒
You're telling me 🤣...

I have had enough of the weather. It's still too warm and humid....bring on the frosts and snow please

I absolutely hate heat with humidity....its draining, its like trying to breathe with a plastic bag over the head and its horrible :(

I want snow and lots of it this winter....I moved north to get away from the heat and humidity and to get proper snow....

I have had enough of the weather. It's still too warm and humid....bring on the frosts and snow please

I absolutely hate heat with humidity....its draining, its like trying to breathe with a plastic bag over the head and its horrible :(

I want snow and lots of it this winter....I moved north to get away from the heat and humidity and to get proper snow....
I want snow to... And actual snow.
Last year we got snow but this weird coarse stuff, it wasn't hail, it came down like snow. When you rolled it into a ball it felt rough and you probably didn't want to get into a snowball fight with it 😅

Well it's November where average temps are usually in the 50s. Today in Northeast US, it hit 78 degrees...more like Summer than Fall weather.

Been nice and chilly here. Up to 40-50F in the day, down to 20s at night. Windy most days. I'm grateful for that, now that I'm done hunting. I'm waiting to get the results of the CWD test on my elk, and until then I have a lot of meat hanging in my garage. It's nice and easy to keep it cool.

Well it's November where average temps are usually in the 50s. Today in Northeast US, it hit 78 degrees (a new record)...more like Summer than Fall weather.
Damn right! Went out for a bike ride AND ice-cream with my son. Gotta take those opportunities 🙂

Went night swimming yesterday at a warm pool. Was under 50 outside. Freeeezing on the bike ride home.
CABEF7D7-4D14-4D0D-BBF2-D7C12825A441.jpeg

High of 74 today in northern Il/border of WI. Crazy...

Sat/Sun will be mid 30s...just normal 40 degree shift within 72 hours.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back