• Seven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eight

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Nine

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Ten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than ten (post number in comments)

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MODERATORS ! A line has been crossed. The unspeakable has been spoken. The greatest and most delectable beverage ever concocted by man has been besmirched. Cue up the Tom T. Hall song "I like Beer" and do something about this.
“I like beer, it makes me a jolly good fella.” Actually, I hate the taste of beer and coffee. What kind of Texan hates beer? A cold margarita or a glass of wine satisfies my pallet. Is this even acceptable conversation? As a Mod, I need to check into this. @Fishmanic?

At my peak of multiple tank syndrome a few years back I had 12, most of them marine, including a 55 gallon reef and multiple species tanks for angry crabs. Then I had to scale it back to a pair of 20 gallon marine tanks for a big move: one reef for the nicest colonies I had at the time and one tank for my large hermit crabs.

At my peak of multiple tank syndrome a few years back I had 12, most of them marine, including a 55 gallon reef and multiple species tanks for angry crabs. Then I had to scale it back to a pair of 20 gallon marine tanks for a big move: one reef for the nicest colonies I had at the time and one tank for my large hermit crabs.
At last ! I've never seen a post from you. You do exist.

Let's just end this conversation.

I'll drink to that! ... actually I don't drink alcohol at all so I can't drink to that unless I drink coffee or milk or :pepsi:

It’s ok anyway in moderation. I checked! :)

I don’t even drink coffee, only Soda! :pepsi:

@Donya is a good Moderator though....;)

Weird. Two who don't like coffee. Beer I can understand. Getting older I've dropped way back on the beer. Just makes me sleepy. But coffee ? I could not live without it. I cannot imagine life without coffee.

Just read through this whole thread agree to not being able to live without coffee. Drink it black, hot or iced, all day long. As to alcohol...love it too much so i stay away all together. And now to the fish tanks...
5g Betta Tank (started with this for the kids)
20g long (Santa brought this for “the kids”)
75g (my tank that my wife has started to really get into as well )
My wife was not on board for the 20 but soon started to fall in love with the fish and keeping them). She is the true definition of MTS. Can’t wait until we move out of the 2 bedroom condo and into something with a basement that we can expand the “fish room” in.

Most reactions

trending

Back