How many pets do you have?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Not counting fish, how many pets do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than a dozen.

• Total voters
2 pygmy goats

I really wanted to keep a couple of goats but mum refused when finiding out what chaos they'd cause to her garden

In my room I have a budgie and 2 leopard geckos (male and female... breeding pair. I've never sucessfually incubated any of the fertile eggs though )

I've began cutting down on pets - Last month I gave away my turtle :( A year ago I had my frog tank, my lizard viv, a fish tank, a guppy rearing tank, my budgie and a newt tank all in my bedroom. My room is constantly boiling hot from all the heatmats and heaters which isn't comfy in the summer :no:

I have a family dog. Hes old and smelly though :p

i have 1 cat that lives with my dad (the city is too mean for her!) shes a domestic long hair rescue kitty. and shes adorable.

and i have 2 bettas.

so that makes 3!

I have 4 dogs, 4 axolotls(soon to be 5 hopefully), 3 fire bellied newts, 2 rats, 4 guinea pigs, and a conure.

Dogs
1, zoe Fawn whippet 11 y/o Just a loon
2, Sadie Yorkie 7 y/o snuggle bug
3, Lea Whippet x Greyhound 1 y/o couch potatoe
4, Rio German shorthaired pointer 7 months just gorgeous

Axys
2 x leusistic
2 x wild type so addictive to watch!!??

Newts
bless em!

Rats
Romeo and Paris, I've had lots of rats in the past and wasn't planning on getting any more, but these two are all brown with white bellies and nobody wanted them as they looked like wild ones, I couldn't resist!! :lol:

Piggies
Cookie - chocolate
Rolo - blonde long haired - So pretty not show quality thats y he was sold bout 1" sq of his fur grows the wronge way!! (always end up feelin sorry for them)
Trio - tri colour
Crunchie - ginger and white

Oliver my marroon bellied conure such a character and so friendly, he love to watch my tank and has a bath everytime i clean it, I think he thinks he's a fish, he has something going on with my angle he licks the glass to it and the angle stays so close to it, its so funny.

Well thats the lot. :wub:

8 cats. :lol:
Bandit is probably my favourite he's grey, and white like his mommy and has a white mask (And a little chubby :p ).
Dunken is a spoiled butt who gets to sleep on my mums bed. Then there is Velvet my black kitty who always had black kittens, she was probably our best cat-mum. :wub:

ok... lets see here...
ok i just did a count, 105 pets including fish but not including invertebretes in the saltwater tank:
2 newts
2 bearded dragons
1 dwarf hamster
2 cats
1 dog
1 plated lizard
1 fire skink
2 dwarf sand gekos
1 crayfish
2 corn snakes
1 leopard geko
1 green tree frog
2 red eye tree frogs
12 lizards in my sisters terrarium
and 74 fish that are in 6 fish tanks

Well since I'm an animal lover I have LOTS OF PETS... So far I have:

3xCat's:

Grey Tabby:

Name: Kit-Kat.

Age In Human Years: Approx. 8years.

Info:

Kit-Kat has been a very well known addition in our family, I got him from a pet owner whos cats had babies. At first Kit-Kat was a very aggressive boy and now is the lovely and is good with children. He may bite you though if you pet him on his tummy. He doesnt like it since one night he was out of the house and came back with his stomach sliced open. The vet said he got cut by the fence but I think someone cut him. He's been a trooper since then and has been perfectly normal.

Cat #2:

Name: Shadow.

Age In Human Years: Approx.2 years.

Type: Not sure yet.

Info:

Shadow has been in our family for about a year. From its size it looks like 2 years. But this was an unusual story. We found her in our backyard sitting in front of the door. So we brought her in our house. One of my cat saving missions.

Cat #3:

Name: Nu-Nu.

Age In Human Years: Approx 4-5 years.

Type: Not sure.

Info:

I had this cat for about 5 years. Back when pets were allowed to be sold in the Flea Market, we found a man giving him away, I felt sorry since he was the only one left being sold and was ignored by everybody else. He's gotten way fat since we got him. He feels like he weighs a ton when you carry him.

Thats only 3 out of the 7 pets I have not including FISH.

-Arrowhead. ;)

If I count the fish over a dozen. If I don't I still don't know because some of my guinea pigs are pregnant.

I have...

1 cat
1 dog
7 guinea pigs (4 of which I think are pregnant)
15 tanks of fish
1 outdoor pond.

Hi,
I have 8 pets in total...
3 dogs that I rescued from Dubai, Vanity the boxer, who I found with her brother in a cardboard box, sadly her brother didnt make it but she is now about 8 years old. Azwad, he is a black labrador, but with very very short legs, he was used as a football by the locals in Dubai, he is now 13/14 years old, and his best friend is Bonky, she is a desert dog, I found her tied to my front gate one morning as i was leaving to go to work. I must have rescued at least anywhere between 100 to 200 dogs whilist I was there. I orginally bought back home to the UK 5 dogs, my other 2, were Hellawa, who lived until June 05 she was approx 14/15 years old, she was tied up by her neck with wire and the locals were trying to kill her with rocks and stones when I found her. Her life long friend was Schoumy, she died 9 weeks to the day after Hellawa, I think her heart was broken and she missed her friend, I found schoumy on the beach, the locals had run her over with a quad bike, but she was not dead, so they were turning round for a second go when I picked her up. They all had a terrible start to their lives, but I like to think that they are all happy and feel safe.
I also have 4 horses, 2 here in the UK, one of which is retired as he has a few screws loose, and does not want to be ridden any more, he is 17'2h, 13years old and his name is Ralph, his friend is Henry a 5 year old welsh section A, who is a lunatic!!!! He destroys his rugs, and when he escape from the field, if I can find him...it will generally be on top of the muck heap!!!! Everyone loves him, and we all wait in anticipation to see what he does next!!!! The other 2 horses are retired in France, 1 of them is orginially from spain, Niagra, he is 30 years old, and the othe one who is 18 years old her name is Euska, she is a nervous, scatty mare!!!
I also have a cat, who adopted me, but unfortunatly, my dogs are not to keen on him, his name is Sylvester and he now lives with a relative in France, where he rules the house and invites his friend round, sometimes he will bring 3 or 4 friends home to stay!!!

I have :
Jasper-black lab x- 13 years old
Sam- shih tzu- 7 years old
Peaches- orange/white tabby- 12 years old
sassy- tabby- 11 years old
Tiger-tabby- 5 years old
Sugar- black cat- 4 years old
Tweeter-cockatiel- 5 years old
Twinx- tabby/white- ?- new cat
Wild Thing- Dwarf hamster- 8 months(?)
Peiter- dwarf hamster- 8months(?)
Marble-dwarf hamster- 8 months(?)

I just recently lost my ferret Digger to cancer, she was 5 years old and Deizel another dwarf hamster.

I also have 12 betta and 3 otos.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back