How many pets do you have?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Not counting fish, how many pets do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than a dozen.

• Total voters
we have 4 nto counting fish.

a 16 yr old FAT calico cat, has been around since i was born.. cant say i like her but hey. lol

a 1 yr old black lab pure bred. i love this dog more than anyhting but my parents are getting ride of them, not home enought :(

a 5 yr old jack russle, rat terrior mix... its ok

and a green cheek conure bird.. which bites me too much so i dont like it. :lol:

Excluding fish I have two pets: Phoebe and Jasmine, who are sisters. They're cavalier king charles spaniels and turn 3 on the 24th of September. :)

Phoebe is the smaller of the two, she was the 'runt' of the litter. She is chubbier, shier and is really sensitive medically. She was rushed to the vet at 2:30 am the other day due to some kind of reaction. :unsure: She's better now though. She is ahsthmatic [sp?] but due to the fact she's chubby she doesn't get cold easily because of her 'insulation'. Phoebe is not big on excercise, exept for swimming. She loves it and looks like a little seal when she swims. :wub:

Jasmine is the exact opposite of Phoebe. :rolleyes: Jazzy is hyperactive and jittery and is rather strange... she licks air. She pokes out her tongue and just licks the air, and she does it about 30% of the time. She is a really speedy runner and loves to play; she hates thunderstorms. She had to get a new Retractable lead yesterday because she gets frustrated on a short leash. Jaz can be a challenging doggy to live with but I love her anyway. :wub:

Apart from the fish, I have 1 cat Tandy (13yrs old) likes to attack you on the stairs
2 x cavalier king charles spaniels - mad as hatters.
Henry - short and fat, very vocal, loves his food
Charlie - thin and slender, loves chasing flies

:)

Diane said:
Apart from the fish, I have 1 cat Tandy (13yrs old) likes to attack you on the stairs
2 x cavalier king charles spaniels - mad as hatters.
Henry - short and fat, very vocal, loves his food
Charlie - thin and slender, loves chasing flies

:)
[snapback]901887[/snapback]​

Woohoo! Cavs are lovely. :)

Besides fish I have 5 other pets. All rescues.

1 Dog, Buddy, he is my yellow lab. Technically his name is Butterball But he hasn't been called that in years, unless he is trouble! He was the reject pup and the previous owners were just going to leave him outside with no food or water.

1 Rat, Snowball. Someone left her outside in a tiny box in the winter, hence her name. She doesn't really like to be held but she is happy to sit on a shoulder and groom you.

1 Turtle, Syd. My 8 year old daughter was playing at the park when she found a boy trying to let his pet turtle go in the pond because his mom wouldn't let him keep it anymore.

2 toads, Trevor and Neville (from Harry Potter). They had been living in our garage for I don't know how long. They still live in the garage but are now divided from where we park our cars. We tried putting them both outside but they somehow managed to find their way back in 2 days later. They are very friendly & love Tuesdays when its cricket day.

Besides the fish. I have a 9 month Pomeranian named CiCi. I also have a pair of red factor canaries, Wesley and Buttercup. In Miami, I have Lily, my white Turkish Angora.

Ok we have

Mirtha - Crazy Dalmation that thinks she's still a pup (she's 7 this year) Love her to bits but never again will we have a Dalmation! Noisy, Boisterous and huffy!

George -Loveable Rogue! From Cat and Dog home was stray til we got her thaought bin bags meant dinner! Possibley bearded collie X Whippet X ?? Who knows but hellofa cute! Looks like dog charity advert" I was born in a ditch, in the rain give me £2 a month!"

Josie - Gorgeous tortise shell cat so friendly (but noisy) converts all non cat people into loving cats never bites or scratches just licks! Used to run the house and kept the dogs in line but has handed the mantle to Noah!

Noah aka " the Wee Man!" - black with wite paws and cute face! just a year old now very cute as kitten and adopted George as his mum! Has no fear of dogs or people very cute and affectionate but notorious for winding dogs up and harassing Josie!

And last but not least

Brody - 16hand Gypsy Vanner gelding (horse) black and white 5yrs old and a big softy. Loves kids hates work and motivated totally by food! Never mind whips to get him to move more chance with a carrot on a stick! Soon to go on loan to the Riding for the Disabled for 2 yrs to get some worldy experience then back home to me hopefully when I have field of my own to keep him and my previous horse Derry (17.2 hands Clydesdale) when he retires from the Strathclyde Mounted Police at the moment.

We have three tanks - coldwater 96l. tropical 300l and smaller one for Dr Zoidberg our blue lobster!

Bit of a menagerie hope to have a bigger house in a year or 2 so I can get me goats, rabbits and shetland ponies and maybe a donkey!

I know I have a sad life by normal 26 yr old standards! ;)

Hermitt Crab= Cermitt I've had him for two years now

Parakeet= Marie vicious horrible creature I've had for five years

Dogs= Samson a German Shepherd I've had for eleven years, Henry I've had for two years is a Scottish Terrier.

Cat= Mindy a Maine Coon Cat I've had for three years

Bunny= Coal a netherland Dwarf Rabbit I've had for four years

Hamster= Syeria Hamster named Chestor is six months old

I also have alot of fish but I was told we couldn't name them :)

I have two cats besides my fish.

Connor is the older at 1 year old. He is a DSH brown tabby. Cassidy is the youngest at just over 3 months. She is a American polydatyl kitten, with a brown/black marbled coat and 4 white mittens. :alien:

Two Dogs.. Kai (three year old Sheltie) and Kaedyn (7/8 year old rescue). I'm hoping to compete in obedience and agility with them one day.

I also have four Cockatiels. Two Cinnamons (Allie & Tonks), one Grey (Noah) and one Lutino (Luna).

I have
2 horses (both paints)
2 mini donkeys
2 pygmy goats
6 peafowl (3 hens, 3 cocks)
7 guinea fowl
6 Japanese Silky Bantams
15 Old English Bantams
4 indoor cats- all rescue

and two children (12 and 14)

And of course, MTS with 7 tanks!

Most reactions