How many pets do you have?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Not counting fish, how many pets do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than a dozen.

• Total voters
I have 9.

1 dog named Blue
2 cats named Mugsy and Sassy
1 betta fish name Rainbow
5 hamster Dash,Dusk,Mocha,Riz, and Skitty.

I have A LOT of animals! Here they are:

6 Horses
1 Donkey
7 Cats
3 Dogs
3 Hermit Crabs
3 Gold Severums
2 Pink Balloon/Kissing Gouramis
1 Pleco
7 Cory Cats
1 Platy
2 Mollies
3 Guppies
2 Bettas
And many more!

rarefish

:wub: Add to my list: Lulu (about to get 8 wk old Griffon Brussels puppy) :wub:
Lulu will be joining...
Missy (11yr old adopted greyhound)
Sox (16yr old ginger tabby girl puss)
Althalus (1.5yr old fostering-for-a-friend naughty boy cat)
6ft tank on top of TV entertainment unit: monos and scats
5 chooks
... and Roy, pet boyfriend/future-father-of-my-baby-child!

I have so many now I cant even start to count any more and now I have another cat that is going to have babies..I dont know what I am going to do.... :dunno:

I have

5 Guinea Pigs - Polly,Debbie,Beyonce, Honey and Ruby
2 Dogs - Max and Buffy
Two Budgies - Harriet and ED
Cockatiel - Kevin
Hamster - Lara
Rat - Maggie

Hi
We had lots and lots of pets, as we seem to acquire dogs. Well we kind of rescue rottweilers. The human society doesn't want them, so at times we have had four of them. Rescued one that had a lock and chain around her neck, she was an escape artist. So these people had her chained up and around her neck was scaring from the chain, no hair. When we found her a home, she was so beautiful I had a hard time giving her away.

So now we have:
Thor, our male rot (smartest dog we have ever had)
Mortisha, our old old chow
Sadie, our bull mastif ( sooo sweet)
Katie, female rot
Snuffers the only cat we have left. White, with two different color eyes
Oh lets not forget our Ball Python, who thinks she is a dog. She travels in the car with her head out like Shep the dog (which is her name)

And of course our fish and our koi pond outside. With all the frogs in the pond.

Lynda

Hello,

I have 5 peacocks and 4 peahens
1 pet sheep named Chantilly
A dog, Basset Hound named Jacqueline Basset
2 cats
5 hermit crabs
3 budgies
2 galahs (Rose Breasted Cockatoos)
1 bunny named Chopper
And 2 tanks of fish (so far :D )

I can forsee getting obsessed with fish. I just love them.

Well, we have 6:
Millee, Clover, Morris, Cappochio, Patches, and Mango.
2 Dogs, Doyle and Joe.
1 Bearded Dragon, Theo
1 Leopard Gecko, Jack
and about...40 show cows (4-H) at my aunt's house. and I have 1 blue tongue skink on the way ^_^

Millee has the biggest vocab a cat could have.. love sandwhich meat, you die if you have some.lol. Clover is the goffiest boy a cat could be too. Mango and him are (or were) twin brothers who's grandfather was my old cat Ginger. Morris I got from my other uncle the day ginger passed away, who also gained about 10 pounds because he fed him a hogie. then theres Pootsie who is quite the traveler, he has a history.lol. He used to live with a chef in italy but he could keep him so gave him to a waiter, and then who came to america and lost him, then he went to my grabdparent's neighbor's house who got neglected so when they were out in town brought him home, ( my grandparents fed him and the neighbor's didn't even care he was gone! ). then Patches who is my sister's big fat cat .. we got the same time I got Ginger, and Mango who is as you know Clover's twin brother whom we got from our backyard ( lots of stary and wild cats in our backyard).
Doyle, my sister got for christmas and Joe is my dad's retired police drug dog (we had a backyard full of them too, my dad used to be a dog trainer and policeman). Theo is my sister's beardie as well as jack. and we spilt 20 cows each.. and my blue tongue skink will be arriving (or has already) at G's Wet Pet's, thank you Nancy ^_^ (my lfs) and thats about it!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back