How Did You Come Up With Your Tff Username?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I keep snakes so I went with that, the name snake wasnt available so I added the first thing that came into my head '007' wish I could change it now.
Lol.

I was setting up my account here just before Christmas. Caring for a 6-head family there just wasn't enough time to be creative. Between baking German Christmas cakes (Linzertorte), turning on the dryer (that was on the fritz) and other household chores I quickly typed hubby's favourite fish. :look:

Bit boring but everyone calls me Raf as a shorthen version of my surname, and is what i am known by everyone. Expect my mother who calls me by my first name. And the numbers are the last 3 digits of one of my IDs.

I love my ps3 lol I love fish too but fishsteveo would have been weird. :)

well I'm slightly Krazy and I love Kuhli's and so are they so It sounds good :hyper:

well I'm slightly Krazy and I love Kuhli's and so are they so It sounds good :hyper:

We should form a club....of crazed kuhli lovers! :hyper:

My username has a loooooong story....

Long story short, me and a couple of friends were goofing off and a Chrysler Crossfire drove by and I was like "Hey that sounds like a transformer!" and then the name just stuck :dunno:

Also, its a pretty badass name

Out of the hundreds of nick names ppl are constantly giving me, hannah banana, Hannah Montana, hanners, nano (idk don't ask my twin brother has been calling me that for 19 years now) even pumba, i added a new one to the list, Hannah bear girl in math class called me that every day And decided that was the least embarrassing one..as for the number it was my ex boyfriends number for football

hannah banana doesnt work in the UK haha, assuming you say banana like every other american ive seen. we say it as b-nar-ner. which means your name would have to be harner banana.

that interesting but I'm use to ppl adding R's to my name, My best friends family is from the south and has an southern accent and is always adding R's In my name some how

Out of the hundreds of nick names ppl are constantly giving me, hannah banana, Hannah Montana, hanners, nano (idk don't ask my twin brother has been calling me that for 19 years now) even pumba, i added a new one to the list, Hannah bear girl in math class called me that every day And decided that was the least embarrassing one..as for the number it was my ex boyfriends number for football

hannah banana doesnt work in the UK haha, assuming you say banana like every other american ive seen. we say it as b-nar-ner. which means your name would have to be harner banana.

that interesting but I'm use to ppl adding R's to my name, My best friends family is from the south and has an southern accent and is always adding R's In my name some how

That's not uncommen here in the states. Anyone from Maryland can tell you that people from Baltimore just loooooooooove to random 'r's in there words:

"Honey, go warsh the cahr"

"Are you coming with us to Warshington D.C. today?"

btw to any of you from the UK...do you say "h" or do you say "haitch"?

Lol Crossfire I've just been sat here going through words like that and I sound American :hyper:

I have a proper Wiltshire accent and sound like a farmer sometimes.

Oim just goin' to the Shaaarp (shop) :look:

btw to any of you from the UK...do you say "h" or do you say "haitch"?
Depends. If I'm spelling something out to someone over the phone - then I spell with capitals so would say "haitch", but if I was spelling something out to my kids I'd say "h" if it were Squish (7yo) or a short sharp exhale for Lumpy (5yo) because they learn the phonetic sounds for letters and letter groups rather than the pronuciation of a capital :good:

My original was truckasauras123, which then got changed to Truck as everyone called me that and it stuck, then I got banned, joined again a year later (there's no staying away) as StandbySetting, I couldn't really think of a name, looked at my TV and I could see the 'Standbysetting' - genius.

We do that with our kids well 4 of 5 of them as ones 5 months butthats how the schools teach now don't they, before they learn their ABC they learn them by sounding them. I thought it was strange but they learn to read much quicker.

My mums a preschool teacher and I dont get why they teach them one thing (E=Eh) then change it (E=Eeee) why not just go with the later one. It winds me up Cause i have a 3yr old and we teach her (and she knows) the older alphabet but when she goes to school she'll have to go back to the younger alphabet.

My original was truckasauras123, which then got changed to Truck as everyone called me that and it stuck, then I got banned, joined again a year later (there's no staying away) as StandbySetting, I couldn't really think of a name, looked at my TV and I could see the 'Standbysetting' - genius.

LOL you got banned..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back