How Did You Come Up With Your Tff Username?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yeah... As far as the transition between my username and my real name goes, it's about as large of a difference shared between er... They're the same o:

Yeah... As far as the transition between my username and my real name goes, it's about as large of a difference shared between er... They're the same o:
<3 <3 <3

My this here boyfriend if mine is a lurker :shifty:

My name? Well, I believe it was 3 or 4 years ago, I got my first kitten, Hunter, and I couldn't think of any good names for something, don't really recall what anymore (probably a name for a dumb character on a online game or something. I used to really be into those.)
LOL, that's how I got my user name here, it's my character name from WoW :lol:
But how I got my character name is actually because I like fish so my 2 main characters are somewhat related to fish/sea.

Well I've been called this since the late 80's/early 90's when the internet was young ;p

(it has Games-Workshop connotations ;p )

though my very first username was crazycustard lol

my wifes a massive rocky horror picture show fan, so much so that she has some headliner figures in boxes of all the characters on my computer desk, whilst thinking of a user name i looked across and the first figure i looked at was riffraff...that`ll do i thought :rolleyes:
could have been frank n furter if i`d looked the other way :blush:

riffraff

I only planned to be on the forum for a short amount of time, so I chose a Catchy, easy to remember username. And I thought That someone already had this username so I added 2 a the end

Rio has been my nick name for about 7 years now. Infact, if anyone calls me by my real name, I probably won't respond :blink:

My random name comes from my 2 cats :lol:
Meeko and Molly.... Still dont get it..... Meeko gets called Sausage and Molly gets called Winkle....

Im known as Vicki in the real world though :rolleyes:

Type magical trevor into you tube and you'll see a little cartoon man.

He looks nothing like me!

1.I am not magic.
2.Despite being scottish im not ginger.
3.My name is not Trevor.

But i like him so thats why ive used his name :lol:

Looking for something Marine Biology related to tie in with my degree. More specifically the mammals in a certain area which I grew up watching from the window/harbour where I grew up. (Moray Firth Special Area of Conservation/Special Protection Area as it is now)
In the end I didn't chose one of the animals I viewed often until I was 20 (Mainly seals and Bottlenose Dolphins) in the end and it was between the genus and species name for the Harbour Porpoise and something else, think it was Orcinus orca (Killer Whale). In the end the Harbour Porpoise won out (It's Phocoena phocoena)

easy...maruchan is my favorite noodle to eat, plus maruchan means round like my ranchu, so i named my ranchu maruchan. thats why my username is maruchan_ranchu. thanks!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back