How Big Was The Biggest Fish You Have Ever Had?

My Biggest was My Flowerhorn 24Inches Long and at least 6-8 Inches Wide. He moved on to A Breeder.
 
cool ive never known them to get 2ft ive only known them to get 12-16” (31 - 41 cm), depending on its ancestral breeding.
i would love one that big that would be awesome have you any pics of it mate

btw im not doubting you lol
 
128877159754317921.jpg
 
my biggest so far was my dads piranhas that were 7 inches [me and him cared fr them at his flat] they lived 6 years.. about

my biggest fish now is one of my guppis at 1 3/4 inches long and not tail lenth.
 
Wasn't it 18", I can't imagine any cichlid 8" wide gill?
 
the biggest tropical fish i have had is a pearl danio :hyper:
haha

i had a ghost carp though that was about 10 inches :good:
 
The biggest fish I've ever had was a feather fin catfish at around 6 inches, the oldest fish was a goldfish that I had years ago it was 11 when it died, it would have lived longer but I did a very silly thing all those years ago as a kid and added some tiger barbs to the tank :crazy: it jumped out to escape them as the tank had no lid and I found it under my sisters computer all dried up :-(
 
cool ive never known them to get 2ft ive only known them to get 12-16" (31 - 41 cm), depending on its ancestral breeding.
i would love one that big that would be awesome have you any pics of it mate

btw im not doubting you lol

I Don't have any of the size comparison pix left cause the pix were deleted by mybros.
Heres one of the few i scavenged from online storage.
He was already 9years old when I got him from his previuos owner(from Fry)
n1284876833_30079015_5830.jpg

n1284876833_30079023_8445.jpg
 
My biggest is .... the commen plec hes atleast 7yrs old and is about 15/16inch he pulls out all the plaants he hates in the tank, EVERY morning i look in and theres moss plying everywhere and jammed in the filter .... -_- Darn plec -_-
The longest ive had a fish ...... not long at all .... id say my black molly was the first iwth my albin barbs ... about a year hehe.
 
cool ive never known them to get 2ft ive only known them to get 12-16" (31 - 41 cm), depending on its ancestral breeding.
i would love one that big that would be awesome have you any pics of it mate

btw im not doubting you lol

I Don't have any of the size comparison pix left cause the pix were deleted by mybros.
Heres one of the few i scavenged from online storage.
He was already 9years old when I got him from his previuos owner(from Fry)
Pretty big, looks no way as big as you said it was though?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top