Horror Films

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I love watching the old old ones. Romero's Night of the Living Dead was just awesome. Not so much scary, but excellent.

I love all Stephen King and Peter Straub's work! Really amazing!
Concerning films, I liked the first three Hellraisers and the exorcist of course!

AMG GOOSEBUMPS IS LIKE TEH SCARIES OF ALLZ HORROR MOVIES! OR THE MOVIE SCUM WHERE THE BOY GOES INTO THE GREEN HOUSE AND GETS BUT SECHS!....EVIL

Bought stephen kings riding the bullet last week and didn't rate it much.
Just bought seed dvd as i'm a michael pare fan and can't fetch myself to watch it now that I've heard it's very voilent and don't like voilent films.

theis a lot i liked[the ring,saw123,halloweentown,jason vs freddie and more,more]

I'm a great fan of horror films but anybody find they just aint scary anymore????

for those of us who like the "classics" like the old friday the 13th's, halloween, etc., i think that one movie that does not get its full share of credit is the first "Scream"...yeah, its kitchy and kinda silly but all the elements of the "classics" are there and the twist at the end is perfect! i totally absolutley love this movie and i think it was a "classic" in an of itself. horror is my favorite genre or movies and i think this movie was awesome!! (much better attempt anyway than the new varieties of "horror" movies like saw and the like
cheers.
Rebecca J :hyper:

i heard about the remake...i just hope that they use the "old school" gore techniques and dont try to use vgi too much. id be so sad. its the old style of great make up and effects that make the classics what they are. and that is amazing!!!

Has anyone here seen Quarantine?

I heard it was good, and actually scary - so scary in fact, that the person who was telling me about it said that she and her friend left the theater a half an hour into the movie.

I also heard it was quite gory.

I want to see it, but has anyone here seen it yet?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back