Horror Films

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

'Not really a horror'

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME. Probably one of the most famous horror flicks of all time!

Andy

Well Hell Ya

I been collecting since i was 15 now 25

Old School Horror is Great

Stephen King , Freddy, Phantasm, Leperchaun , Original Hills have EYES 1 &2 , Just a few gooid ones

i Have about 700 movies all horror and action

Theres a few from ceiling to floor

2wndbsx.jpg

oh i forgot

Zombies - dawn of the dead - day of the dead - resident evil

Night bread - from dusk till dawn - subspecies -

oh yea Classic Puppet master 1-5

I think the psyche behind The Shining is far more scary then the actual film. The whole Jack thing has been done to death in comedy and such, so much so that it's not what it use to be....however......the overlay in the begining when the film starts running, when the titles roll, they cut in the sound of the tricycle bumping over the carpet/hard wood and such - it messes with my head that it's in there, a very uneasy feeling.

Now, someone mentioned 28 Days Later - wtf? lol, that was stupid and nasty and AS IF you'd get up and go shouting all about when there were blood spatters everywhere and no people. I'd maybe stay in the hospital and stay locked up - where I had clearly been safe - for at least 28 days, and spend my time experimenting with their drugs I reckon, lol. we actually had a discussion about this at work and decided that our best course of action would be to take over a prison since it would have tons of food in stock and be impenetrable once locked down. Smart :)

I think the psyche behind The Shining is far more scary then the actual film. The whole Jack thing has been done to death in comedy and such, so much so that it's not what it use to be....however......the overlay in the begining when the film starts running, when the titles roll, they cut in the sound of the tricycle bumping over the carpet/hard wood and such - it messes with my head that it's in there, a very uneasy feeling.

Now, someone mentioned 28 Days Later - wtf? lol, that was stupid and nasty and AS IF you'd get up and go shouting all about when there were blood spatters everywhere and no people. I'd maybe stay in the hospital and stay locked up - where I had clearly been safe - for at least 28 days, and spend my time experimenting with their drugs I reckon, lol. we actually had a discussion about this at work and decided that our best course of action would be to take over a prison since it would have tons of food in stock and be impenetrable once locked down. Smart :)

If i was in that 28 days later thing i would have filled the car up with fuel, driven down to the nearest harbor and sailed the heck out of the country on a boat. If you went to a prison, you'd eventually run out of food and water and just end up being stuck in a country full of zombies. Or i'd go up to Scotland and wait til the frost kills off all the zombies lol.

Ah but the Zombies died off in 60 days or something because they were incapable of feeding/taking care of themselves. They found that out when they had the soldier zombie chained up outside - and that is why they all died out at the end anyway.

I only have 3 family members I'd save, my dad is touch and go as to whether I might have to toss him to the zombs at some point but I'd rescue him and see if it was going to work out. Between the four of us, Sasha and Sparky (his dog) I reckon we could do ok in a decent sized prison for a good few months, considering they make like 500 meals a day and we'd need 12....I *KNOW* they aint popping down Tescos for some fresh veg every day so you gotta guess they have a massive stockpile of long-life food tucked away in there.

Pretty much as long as they have coffee and cigarettes in there I know I could make it 60 days :lol:

Now, as far as sailing out of there - I think I'd more likely die adrift on a ship then actually "sail" somewhere, might make it to the Isle Of Wight, but who knows there might be zombies there too? come to think of it, it was a bit quiet last time I went there....

@SuzieQPlecMama: YEEESSSS!!!! Wow, someone else has seen it too!!!!

Wicked & very (pyschologically) scary little thing. You'll never go in a phonebox after seening that film.

Andy

(PS, you realise you've now given a great ending away now :rolleyes: )

Found it on youtube. Even though I knew the end it had a good build-up... plus I was watching with my husband and he had no clue. So because of him, I got more into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEfhNAufdcI

>><YOU FOUND IT><<

I bow to your greatness, oh great one.

Crappy quality (same quality as the one permenantly burnt onto my CD)
Unknown foriegn actors.
SUBTITLED I ask you!
Very liitle dialouge.

BUT WHO CARES, great little flim!!!! :crazy:

Andy

:good:

The Ring's pretty freaky. It was so funny, when it first came out, I went and saw it with my friend and his dad, and when it was over, I snuck off and called his phone and did the whole 'seven days' thing. Poor dude wet himself and didn't sleep for 2 days straight!

The type of horror movies that I hate are the physiological thrillers, the ones that make you think! Those scare the crap outta me!

GobyMaster

"I spit on your grave" is probably the film that made me feel the most uncomfortable.....
"Candyman" is brilliant....
and anything with Jennifer Lopez or Jennifer Aniston in tends to make me feel sick (if that counts)?

Does anyone remember 'Chimera' from British TV? About an escaped evil monkey thing? Can't remember the exact details but i watched it when i was very young and spent the next few months extremely paranoid that i was about to get attacked by vicious monkeys....

I love horror movies, but for some reason I haven't got a chance to see much

Zombie movies are always great though, Dawn of the Dead was awesome, and Shaun of the Dead was a great parody :lol: I want to see 28 days later though, and then i'll see: 28 weeks later!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back