Hello! I'm A Noob When It Comes To Aquariums...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

What's cuter?

• Seahorses

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Sea Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GuppyGirl20 said:
You're the only one being rude! how can you expect to get the answers you need if you;re not even in the right place? What does it hurt to actually post the correct section? Why does that not make sense to you? I'm generally curious. I'm not people rude to you at all and you keep attacking us for trying to direct you in the right direction. You did get luck that some people who actually know about this subject as contacted you can help you but next time it is much easy to go to the correct section. That's all I'm trying to say. You can't be made at the information you're given just because you con't like it. If you do find a star that can be kept in the tank you have I wish you the best of luck and I do know that petco sales things for salt water upkeep if there is one near you if then you can just google search something like "salt walter aquarium kit" and you should come across the things you need.
too long didn't read.  cry about it more
tcamos said:

I will say this to our original poster...we have a policy on this forum that you may not know about...people get to give you the answer they want as long as it's polite and pertinent. You don't get to control what others say. You get to ignore them or disagree with them but not take away their right to say it as long as it's within the forum's standards of decorum and polite society. 

so it's my right to disagree and tell them gtfo and stop being rude? thanks for confirming

I have locked this thread for obvious reasons. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back