Greetings!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Geigetron343

Reaction score
Hi everbody!

I am here to learn about aquariums, and also to do my part to spread the knowledge I've accumulated. I don't have as much experience as many, but I have more experience than some.

I currently have four tanks, all panted, ranging from low tech to high tech. I've had experiences and failures, but have always enjoyed the learning process and the rewards.

I love plants about as much as I love fish, and I will likely follow and contribute to mostly planted tank threads (though time will tell if that remains the case).

My current tanks are below...

75 gallon:
-planted
-community; fish range from tetras to rope fish, ghost shrimp and plecs
-high light (or at least I think it is), CO2 dosing via in-line reactor
-Fluval FX4 filter

75 gallon:
-planted
-almost all catfish (synodontis nigriventris and rictus cats) and two happy angelfish
-low-tech (fluvial aqua sky and no CO2)
-two Emperor 400 filters, both with open-air plants coming out of them ("aquaponics")

29 gallon:
-less than a month old (but with a very cycled filter)
-planted
-african peacock cichlid tank
-currently having issues with GH (just added crushed coral in media bag today)
-low-tech no CO2
-Fluval 406, that I used to have on my high-tech 75

10 gallon:
-direct sunlight (harmful UV rays shielded by polycarbonate panel)
-only ghost shrimp right now (x5 or 6... can't remember how many I caught from my 75)
-CO2 injection
-currently using a Aqueon Quietflow E 10 in-tank filter, with plants coming out of the top ("aquaponics"). I
am considering converting to a self-sustaining tank eventually, but it's very early to see in
reality (set this up days ago)

I hope to have some good exchanges of ideas here. I'm always trying to find ways to make my tanks as unique as possible, and I'm always trying new things.

Regards,

'Tron

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back