Grand Old Lady

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
8,209
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
South Africa
Looks like the picture upload facility is down, cause I've got this pic of a Comet Goldfish, which I bred Myself in 1992. Shes the only survivor of a brood of about 1 300.

Do you have any "old" survivors in your tank?? ( I'll post a pic when system is up & going again).
 
you don't upload directly to this site, use imageshack or photobucket and then copy and past the link here :good:
 
I close friend of mine has 3 gold fish, still alive, who are 22, all of them. They are some fish!
 
I close friend of mine has 3 gold fish, still alive, who are 22, all of them. They are some fish!

If kept in the right conditions Goldfish can and should be living to ages of around 30 years, its such a shame that so few actually get the chance to live to even to a sixth of that age, Well done on keeping her for 16 years,
 

Most reactions

Back
Top