Got Some Good News And Some Terrible News

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Congrats on the new tank. I know I haven't really commented on the scenario, but it was because I was that appalled. I am a southern raised woman, and in Georgia, we believe in the butt whooping. The fact that this child managed to get away with this hurts my head. In my most demonic voice I would have been beggin the good lord not to let me kill that kid. I hope your fish are doing well, and I hope they enjoy their new home

I still cant believe he did that I mean i knew the kid was bad but why? I kope ur ohjay shake00& and I would of shoked the kid but i can cince im a lkid so i wud beht him if yu wdnt me 4

I know you're a kid but this made NO sense.

on another note, OP, how's the new tank? are the fish still ok?

New tanks doing great nearly cycled, Might do a malawi tank or a oddball tank, not sure yet, All the fish are doing great though, thanks for asking, :D

I'm a 14 year old boy and I can't even comprehend breaking anything in anyone's house, especially something with living things in it.
I'm glad you got a new thank though. Nice idea getting a really expensive tank :p

Glad you got a new tank. At least the little menace was put to justice.I think....
:huh:

Wow.

Just wow. What a story. Feel sorry for all concerned (including the 14 yr old boy and his parents) for different reasons.

Enjoy the new tank.

Adrian

pictures or it didnt happen

Yeah, cos obviously when you've seen you tank smashed and your fish potentially dieing, the first thing you think to do is "grab my camera!!" :rolleyes:

yeah, cos obviously i want to see an old smashed tank :rolleyes:

New tank pics please!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back