Got Some Good News And Some Terrible News

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

This thread could go on for ages, everyone has different opinions on how to be a parent, what works for some, doesnt work for others and there is nothing worse than telling another parent how they should bring up / punish their child. I now rank discussions about parenting up there with the god existence discussion, avoid at all costs :D

Fair point, mate. How was your birthday? (Changing the subject!)

Tizer diffusing a potential argument :blink:
I think he's not well.

aww the arguments over... :(

i was going to say that although the kid seems like a horrible person. it was probably out of anger and he wasn't thinking when he smashed the tank. i think he would be an all right kid in general. but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished for it.

im 18 now so not long since i was that age... when i was that age i dented my dads car when i was angry at him. im not proud of it. and i got punished for it. iv turned out fine ;p

i think he should be made to pay for a tank, and punished (taking stuff away from him) as for calling the police i think its taking it to far.

Got the new tank, I got a Juwel Rio 400 Aquarium & Cabinet, 100 Gallons - what a result!

They bought it from this place - http://www.seapets.co.uk/products/aquarium-supplies/aquariums/juwel/juwel-rio-aquariums/juwel-rio-400-aquarium-and-cabinet-beech.html

They payed top dollar for it.

Oh well they should learn to control their kids.

lucky... iv been looking out for one of them ;p

what size was the one they smashed?

aww the arguments over... :(

i was going to say that although the kid seems like a horrible person. it was probably out of anger and he wasn't thinking when he smashed the tank. i think he would be an all right kid in general. but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished for it.

im 18 now so not long since i was that age... when i was that age i dented my dads car when i was angry at him. im not proud of it. and i got punished for it. iv turned out fine ;p

i think he should be made to pay for a tank, and punished (taking stuff away from him) as for calling the police i think its taking it to far.

:good:

Wow! What a story. Sorry to hear you lost your Pleco. :rip: Glad you got a beautiful new tank for free. :cool:
What would I have done, you ask? A 14 year old breaks raw eggs in my tank, curses at me in my home and smashes my tank with a hammer... The law in Dallas county, state of Texas, U.S.A., states a hammer would be considered a deadly weapon if used against a person. Responding police officers are informed said 14 year old, after smashing said tank, attempted to assault homeowner with said hammer in a fit of rage. 14 year old regains consciousness in hospital. Grand Jury refuses to indict homeowner based on right to self defense. All hypothetical of course.

Wow, on the down side sorry you lost your common plec but on a high note, after seeing how generous he's parents are (a brand new 450 litre tank) I would invite the kid back round and see if he wants to crack eggs over our tv, stereo system infact anything you fancy replacing :lol:

I still cant believe he did that I mean i knew the kid was bad but why? I kope ur ohjay shake00& and I would of shoked the kid but i can cince im a lkid so i wud beht him if yu wdnt me 4

I still cant believe he did that I mean i knew the kid was bad but why? I kope ur ohjay shake00& and I would of shoked the kid but i can cince im a lkid so i wud beht him if yu wdnt me 4

blink.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back