tangokitty
Fish Addict
If I lived near you I'd come take care of your fish for you! Sorry about your tank and back.
I don't want to give up fishkeeping not by a long way, but right now this is the only choice I have because I don't even know where to start with the whole moving out splitting up thing and with the way he is being over it I think it's going to take a few weeks and the last thing I need is extra dependants i.e. the fishkies and their massive home. Plus if we're selling up I need to sort the soaken carpet out loloh mel, im so sorry that you have to be going through all of this, its not pleasant i know, i have been there ,and i seriously hope it all gets a lots better for you soon, it will and it will get worse before it get better, but i have faith in you making it al ok,i would say the fish are the very least of your worries at the moment, your first prioerites(sp) ar staying sane and, keep your babies happy- as you know if you are stressed it rubs off on them,
im sure you will be on and off of here fish or no fish, and i send you all our love to get you through this really hard time, you have my MSN so if you want a natter you know where i am, if i can help you with anything at all just gimme a shout love,,
all my love shelagh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
, ally86ozzy
seriously if you was closer to me i would be over to help you take care of your tank maintanance

