Gonna Give Up Fishkeeping :(

Guys you are so sweet. Just had a lovely offer off Mark7616 to come and help out. But I got the filter sorted and up and running properly again, I think I must have put the lid back on the wrong way, not lined up with the holes, which is why the bloody thing leaked. So hopefully no more dramas there, otherwise I will deffo be asking Mark round to find out what's gone wrong lol.

At the moment, I am able to still live here cos we on a trial separation for a few weeks and I asked him to leave, which he has done, but if it doesn't work out and we have to sell, I will be in a house or flat half the size, so I doubt there is going to be room or the time for a 4 foot tank, in Essex innit you only get a shoe box for your money, I can't imagine having the space. Anyway, I'm treating these next few weeks like they may be my last with my current tank as I don't know things are going to turn out with my marriage. These things are sent to try us I do believe.

I have sold my CPD's today to a really lovely local guy, so I've got one less tank to worry about. A nice 45 litre Aqua Qube for sale now.

Thank you for the support, it means so much to me xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
MeL darling,

If you need any help let us know, there are plenty of people who will help you.

If you need anything medically let me know, or need a quiet place to relax, my brother in law runs a privare respite and rehab hospital down you neck of the woods. he would be more than happy to help. its in a forest so nice and peaceful.



chin up girl your a strong one you know that and so does everyone on here.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top