Getting Bored With My Marine Setup

OFF TOPIC!
This is a fish forum, remember? Not teenchatcenter.com
 
Okay. Point taken. Thanx for bringing us down to earth mate :good:
 
I feel like I'm insane for swapping a marine setup worth £2,000 to downgrade for a tropical setup..just feels the right thing to do.

Emma TB
[/quote]
hopefully you won't get bored with the new set up either.how long did you have marine??
 
I think for fish you should go with a dat for the centerpeice and 5 silver dollars some birchirs like a sengal and cat fish or maby even a ghost knife
for the decor I would have a very open tank with one BIG peice of bog wood in the middle with a bunch of plants at the bottom of it
oh I hope I have a tak this big someday ;)
 
opps sorry if we offended you guys....
didnt realise we could talk fun on her own post!!!
wont happen again, ive learnt my lesson,,
dunce hat in the corner,,,

I know its a shame with all that money invested but if the hearts not in it,,,
cichlids should change that for the better,,,cheaper on the pocket
 
opps sorry if we offended you guys....
didnt realise we could talk fun on her own post!!!
wont happen again, ive learnt my lesson,,
dunce hat in the corner,,,

:grr: I got my eyes on you.

So, tongue2.gif
we are talking about fish so go back into space, monkey rolleyes.gif

:angry:
 
Hi Guys. well it's done. I got £170 for my fish, which I was happy with.
A mate of mine took away the live rock while I was in work, athough I did pop in here a few times using the works computer to check out todays posts.
My tank is all washed out, and the new gravel is in. The Ehiem 2 professional filter is chugging away and I now have another tropical tank. Just gotta let it cycle now.

Emma
 
opps sorry if we offended you guys....
didnt realise we could talk fun on her own post!!!
wont happen again, ive learnt my lesson,,
dunce hat in the corner,,, <:-P my artist interpretation of dunce

I know its a shame with all that money invested but if the hearts not in it,,,
cichlids should change that for the better,,,cheaper on the pocket
i'm a huge fan of cichlids so i applaud your choice. If you do decide to go with cichlids that is. Once they start doing the puppy dance for food you'll know you made the right choice. Good luck! :good:
 
opps sorry if we offended you guys....
didnt realise we could talk fun on her own post!!!
wont happen again, ive learnt my lesson,,
dunce hat in the corner,,, <:-P my artist interpretation of dunce

I know its a shame with all that money invested but if the hearts not in it,,,
cichlids should change that for the better,,,cheaper on the pocket
i'm a huge fan of cichlids so i applaud your choice. If you do decide to go with cichlids that is. Once they start doing the puppy dance for food you'll know you made the right choice. Good luck! :good:
Hi mate, yeah deff gonna go with cichlids.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top