Getting Bored With My Marine Setup

Game on!

Colin, I really like your suggestions. Will have a look at the LFS stock when I go up their tomorrow. Obviously, I will have to cycle my revised tank.

Emma TB
 
:good: The question is.... do you wanna be used and violated? hahahaha
Emma The Blonde (TB)
hey hey, a couple of girlies going to violate each other. Your gonna get the guys all hot and steamy.

Why have you got TB after your name Emma?
 
oh i c colins the man now :angry:
:lol:
no good sugestions colin
still got to be worked because your a women who cant make up her mind.....
malipulation time :hey:

by the way colin,,,,,,,,iam a bloke :blink:
i know name sounds girlie but its an old nickname and my sister started up this website for me and thought itd be funny to call me nelly
 
Why have you got TB after your name Emma?
[/quote]

TB stands for The Blonde (ref: my photoshop editing post) It is only fair that if I am a blonde that I advertise the fact.

Emma TB
 
okie doke, thought it might have been TB like tuberculosis coz your a doctor Do-little :)
 
see how youve got ya back up now you know iam compitition :lol:
defence systems kicking in male test flowing :grr:
:fun:
who you talking to nelly? :)

Hey I'm insane and I got a bit of paper to prove it :crazy:
 
were all mental here, they should section this as the crazy page,,,,,obviously iam only the obseving as i am not insaine<yet :shifty:
I feel like I'm insane for swapping a marine setup worth £2,000 to downgrade for a tropical setup..just feels the right thing to do.

Emma TB
 

Most reactions

Back
Top